• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

In important news of the day

Emma Watson may be the new face of beauty and skincare giant Lancome and hailed as the ‘icon of her generation’.

But the actress showed she wasn’t immune to the irritations faced by most other 20-year-olds.

The star suffered an untimely break-out of spots only a few days after it was announced that she is taking over from Julia Roberts as the face of Lancome.

Quote:
It could be caused by the shape of his hairline, a slightly slapdash barber or simply a trick of the light.

But bloggers in America are convinced the ‘scar’ on Barack Obama’s head has a more sinister explanation.

Conspiracy theorists claim the line, running up over the president’s crown from behind his right ear, proves he has secretly had brain surgery.

They suggest it could be anything from a routine procedure to the work of extra-terrestrials, and have posted enhanced images of his head on Right-wing blogs as ‘evidence’.

Commentator Ben Hart wrote on Conservative discussion forum EscapeTyranny.com: ‘Was it a brain operation? Has it affected his thinking? Is he really an alien from another planet?’

The White House dismissed the theories as ‘ridiculous’.

And you can always trust those 'bloggers'.

I like this one:

An elderly Georgian woman was scavenging for copper to sell as scrap when she accidentally sliced through an underground cable and cut off internet services to all of neighbouring Armenia, it emerged on Wednesday.

The woman, 75, had been digging for the metal not far from the capital Tbilisi when her spade damaged the fibre-optic cable on 28 March.

As Georgia provides 90% of Armenia's internet, the woman's unwitting sabotage had catastrophic consequences. Web users in the nation of 3.2 million people were left twiddling their thumbs for up to five hours as the country's main internet providers - ArmenTel, FiberNet Communication and GNC-Alfa – were prevented from supplying their normal service. Television pictures showed reporters at a news agency in the capital Yerevan staring glumly at blank screens.

Large parts of Georgia and some areas of Azerbaijan were also affected.

Quote:
OSCAR winner NATALIE PORTMAN has confessed to smoking marijuana at college.

The Black Swan star said she used the drug while viewing "stoner comedy" films.

slap

Quote:
But she said she soon quit the habit.

That's good to hear.

A student was taken to hospital after she yawned so hard during a lecture that her mouth got stuck in a wide open position.

Holly Thomson,17, from Kingsthorpe, Northampton, was in a Government and Politics lecture at Northampton School for Girls when she expressed her level of interest by yawning widely.

However, to her horror she opened her mouth so wide she dislocated her jaw, and was unable to close it again.

Cassie splats on the floor and looks out of breath after years of being allowed to gorge on junk food - including fish and chips, takeaways - and roast dinners.

The seven-year-old border collie, who weighs three time more than she should, had never eaten normal dog food before she was taken in by the Dog's Trust re-homing centre in Kenilworth, Warwickshire.

Years of unhealthy eating has left her over three times the weight she should be - she tipped the scales at 58kg, when she should be 18-20kg - and now she has been forced to go on a strict diet by staff, who say that she faces the same health problems as an obese human.

article-1374939-0B88D58A00000578-125_634

(Cassie is the one on the right)

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
who say that she faces the same health problems as an obese human.

Sounds like it's time to get her belly button pierced, get a tattoo on her lower back and then walk round town eating chips and showing off her lovely muffin top midriff.

Giving the dog fish and chips, takeaways - and roast dinners.

Some people are just total numbskulls.

I hate hearing people mis-treating animals.

I wonder if they thought they were being kind to the dog.

Quote:
The ban on gay men donating blood is being lifted because it was decided that the rule could be discriminatory and might breach equality legislation.

Hurray! (If you're gay, I'm not)

Quote:
However, gay men will only be permitted to donate if they have not had sexual intercourse for a decade.

doh

A mother-of-five has been diagnosed with a rare disorder called Pica after seeking medical help for her addiction... to eating sofas.

Adele Edwards, of Bradenton, Florida, has been eating the foam inside couch cushions for 21 years.

She sought help when the cravings started getting out of control.

Miss Edwards, 31, said: 'In the last year I’ve eaten seven sofas.

'I unzip the cushions and snack on the foam inside. And once I start I just can’t stop.

'But now doctors have told me that if I carry on, my addiction will kill me.'