• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Breaking news:

Pregnant Mel B hinted at a new rift between her and Posh by appearing to publicly snub her on Twitter.

Scary Spice, who this week announced she is expecting her third child, thanked the rest of her former bandmates for their support on her official page - but failed to mention Victoria.

Mel B, 35, tweeted: 'Ahh big thanks to my spice girls mel c, geri and emma for all the baby well wishes! Love you! Xxxxx.'

British royal bride Kate Middleton has expressed a desire to wear former Spice Girl-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham's evening dresses during her honeymoon with Prince William.

Middleton, 29, called up Victoria to say she loved her outfits after Victoria sent her a selection of her

spring-summer collection. The bride-to-be also asked Victoria for general advice on evening wear during the romantic break after her April 29 wedding, reports thesun.co.uk.

Quote:
DURHAM, N.C. -- When Chad Holtz lost his old belief in hell, he also lost his job.

The pastor of a rural United Methodist church in North Carolina wrote a note on his Facebook page supporting a new book by Rob Bell, a prominent young evangelical pastor and critic of the traditional view of hell as a place of eternal torment for billions of damned souls.

Two days later, Holtz was told complaints from church members prompted his dismissal from Marrow's Chapel in Henderson.

"I think justice comes and judgment will happen, but I don't think that means an eternity of torment," Holtz said. "But I can understand why people in my church aren't ready to leave that behind. It's something I'm still grappling with myself."

fox news.

Bob Geldof on his new album

Quote:
What are your expectations, realistically?

I'd love people to hear it, but I don't think people will. You've got all the baggage that comes with me: The Boomtown Rats, all the tabloid stuff... You've got to get through an awful lot of stuff, then put it aside and say, "well, I'll have a listen, I'll give him a go".

This interview seems to have been cut off. Here was the last bit.

Quote:
Oh yeah, it being utter utter shite don't help either. But give us the money.
Quote:
As the battle to control the nuclear crisis at Fukushima continued, Japan's health ministry said that radiation above the legal limit has been detected in a vegetable grown in Tokyo for the first time.

Said vegetable is a Sun 'reporter'.

lol

And in other news

Quote:
Walnuts are the healthiest of all the nuts and should be eaten more as part of a healthy diet, US scientists say.

If only they didn't look so goddam ugly.

Here's some important news. Eigo de Asobo is a stupid kids show and I want to punch Eric in the face. In related news, Jenny is hot, but I'm sure she's stupid.

Not really news, I know, but I had nowhere else to put this. Also, imagine Daniel Tosh was saying it, then it would be funnier, lol.

if you have kids you might know...I put it on NHK for my kid to get distracted for a bit, lol. Jenny and Eric are on this 'English' show that is just stupid. I would watch Sesame Street a thousand times before I would ever want to watch this show, lol.

Also Daniel Tosh is a comedian, and has a tv show called Tosh.0, pretty funny guy.

Good news!

Pandas @ Ueno from 1st April!

上野動物園ã®ãƒ‘ンダã€ï¼”月1日ã‹ã‚‰å…¬é–‹

Originally Posted By: norcal
if you have kids you might know...I put it on NHK for my kid to get distracted for a bit, lol. Jenny and Eric are on this 'English' show that is just stupid. I would watch Sesame Street a thousand times before I would ever want to watch this show, lol.

Also Daniel Tosh is a comedian, and has a tv show called Tosh.0, pretty funny guy.

One of the benefits of not having sprogs! wink
Originally Posted By: brit-gob
Originally Posted By: norcal

One of the benefits of not having sprogs! wink

Or of having a "baby" who turns 26 this december. wink

those inter-tubes be evil...

Surge in Satanism sparks rise in demand for exorcists, says Catholic Church

A surge in Satanism fuelled by the internet has led to a sharp rise in the demand for exorcists, the Roman Catholic Church has warned.

This just in, this one's a cracker

Quote:
THE royal wedding could be truly out of this world as UFOs are set to drop by, a retired Air Force pilot has claimed.

Major George Filer says it is not just proud Brits and scores of tourists who will swamp the capital to catch a glimpse of Prince William and Kate Middleton's big day — but aliens too.

He claims UFOs are often spotted during big national events.

The American, who runs the National UFO Centre, said: "The craft seem to have an interest in anything important. They've been sighted recently over Libya and near the Japanese tsunami."

And he believes they could be even more likely to visit London on April 29 because the royal family have a special interest in UFOs.

Photo: The Major. Yesterday.

mad_scientist.jpg

What's in a name? Villagers complain to businessman about Nice Baps bakery

Its name sounds like something out of a Carry On film.

But some residents in the historic village of Henlow in Bedfordshire are failing to see the funny side of a newly opened business.

A petition and letter of complaint has been handed to owner John O'Toole, decrying his bakery's choice of title: Nice Baps.

The 42-year-old only opened up his shop last Wednesday, but angry local residents have already objected to the name.

John said: 'A little petition was handed in and I had a letter from one of the local schools who said they thought the name was trashy.

'So I tried to explain to them that I do small baps and big baps and they're nice and firm!'

But the dad-of-three stressed: 'Since I came to Henlow I think 90 per cent of the people think the shop's great on the whole.'