• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Originally Posted By: masher of moguls
Judgment Day was supposed to happen on April 21, 2011.
Skynet was destined to go online a few days earlier, 20:11 on April 19, 2011.

Did it not happen then?

also the radiation that spread from Japan across the Pacific and infected California must have disrupted Skynet's schedule or at least the Terminators circuits
Originally Posted By: iiyamadude
The Royal Wedding

That mad me laugh.
I didn't get my invite for this wedding.....

I did get an "invite" for Prince Andrew's wedding though, as an 18 or 19 year old (cant remember) lance guard in front of St.James' Palace. Great piss up afterwards!

TOP TEN SEX-RELATED SEARCHES

Youth (13.5 per cent)

Gay (4.7 per cent)

MILFs (4.3 per cent)

Breasts (4 per cent)

Cheating wives (3.4 per cent)

Vaginas (2.8 per cent)

Penises (2.4 per cent)

(Blocked out in the book)

Butts (0.9 per cent)

Cheerleaders (0.1 per cent

Pets should be renamed 'companions', claim animal rights academics (and rats are just 'free living'):

Animals should not be described as 'vermin', 'pests' or even 'pets', animal ethicists have decided.

Academics say that traditional words used to characterise animals like 'beasts' and 'critters' are derogatory and should be replaced.

They say words like 'pests' and 'vermin' should be dropped altogether, and 'pets' replaced by 'companion animals'

Kate Middleton's Dad cut the lawn yesterday.

And here is proof!

article-0-0BDCEBCC00000578-418_634x478.j

In other Breaking News, her Mum is considering baking a cake sometime in the near future. Specualation is mounting as to what kind of cake it will be, but we will have more on that as it comes in...

Apparently Pippa Middleton used the toilet for a double No1+No2 yesterday as well. This was the result of eating lots at the party the night before. She has declined to comment, though rumour has it that a "Summer Peach" spray was needed and an exclusion zone set up immediately afterwards.

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Apparently Pippa Middleton used the toilet for a No1 yesterday as well. This was the result of eating lots at the party the night before. She has declined to comment, though rumour has it that a "Summer Peach" spray was needed and an exclusion zone set up immediately afterwards.
A number 1? I think you mean a #2...

A naked man was spotted racing across a rooftop in Changchun, capital of north-east China's Jilin province after police raided a brothel. The man in question was seen desperately trying to climb down from the building during the raid. The photographer, a high school student visiting a friend nearby, picked up his cameraphone after hearing the chaos outside: "I worried his private parts would be burned by sliding down the rusty pipe."

Brothel-escape-in-China-005.jpg

Brothel-escape-in-China-004.jpg

Brothel-escape-in-China-002.jpg

Brothel-escape-in-China-001.jpg