• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Big pussies

article-2201046-14F02A38000005DC-838_634x952.jpg

Left alone for over a month after the sad death of their owner, cats Roly Poly and Pudding never stood much of a chance.

Amazingly, though, the lucky pair survived the ordeal thanks to their vast bulk - the result of being massively overfed.

Police found the fat felines after reports of a smell coming from their elderly owner's home in Walsall, West Midlands.

An Egyptian-born bodybuilder has just had his  31 inch biceps crowned the biggest in the world.

Moustafa Ismail, 24, has spent ten years pumping iron twice a day and his upper arms now have the same circumference as a grown man’s waist.

Instead 'Big Mo' eats as much as 3lbs of chicken, 1lbs of steak or fish and four cups of almonds washed down with two gallons of water and three litres of protein shakes.

The bodybuilder was so dedicated to bulking up his arms he moved his whole family to America to gain access to better workout equipment.

article-2202054-14F95319000005DC-246_634x917.jpg

A French magazine claims to have obtained topless photographs of the Duchess of Cambridge and says it will publish them tomorrow.

St James's Palace was bracing itself after the magazine trailed its 'exclusive' on its website with the words: 'World Exclusive; Kate and William in Provence: Oh My God!'

:veryshocked:

She said that they showed Kate 'fully topless' and that there would be 'nipples'.

:veryshocked:

The Duchess of Cambridge is "saddened" by claims from a French magazine that it is going to publish topless photos of her, royal officials have said.

Perhaps she doesn't have very attractive nipples.

Or 3 of them.

did he not think that bulking up his chicken-leg-like forearms would also make him look a bit cooler?

what a twazzock!

Do a search for synthol.....pretty messed up individuals injecting that shit.

Man's best friend? Well, perhaps not in this particular instance.

A French deer hunter has had his hand amputated after being shot inadvertently by his dog.

The man, who was injured during a hunt in the Dordogne, south-western France, was shot when his dog affectionately leapt at him and accidentally caught the trigger of his shotgun.

The man, who has been named only as 'Rene', was taking part in a deer hunt last Sunday with three of his Blue Gascony Basset hounds, near Saint-Michel-de-Double.

Rene told France Bleu radio that the dog accidentally caught the trigger of his shotgun when he jumped on him. The two other dogs had run off after a deer when the third leapt on him. 

"He jumped on me to give me a cuddle, I think," Rene said. "As he jumped, he put a paw on the gun."

Rene, 55, was taken to hospital in Bordeaux by air ambulance where his hand was amputated.

Asked whether he blamed the dog for the incident Rene insisted: "It wasn't the dog's fault, and he's adorable! I should have left the (gun's) safety on, that's all."

Man's best friend? Well, perhaps not in this particular instance.

A French deer hunter has had his hand amputated after being shot inadvertently by his dog.

The man, who was injured during a hunt in the Dordogne, south-western France, was shot when his dog affectionately leapt at him and accidentally caught the trigger of his shotgun.

The man, who has been named only as 'Rene', was taking part in a deer hunt last Sunday with three of his Blue Gascony Basset hounds, near Saint-Michel-de-Double.

Rene told France Bleu radio that the dog accidentally caught the trigger of his shotgun when he jumped on him. The two other dogs had run off after a deer when the third leapt on him.

"He jumped on me to give me a cuddle, I think," Rene said. "As he jumped, he put a paw on the gun."

Rene, 55, was taken to hospital in Bordeaux by air ambulance where his hand was amputated.

Asked whether he blamed the dog for the incident Rene insisted: "It wasn't the dog's fault, and he's adorable! I should have left the (gun's) safety on, that's all."

Yikes. Poor Rene must feel bad.