• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Germany is to introduce a ban on bestiality with a revision of animal welfare law that will reverse a decision in 1969 to legalise zoophilia.

Animal rights groups have called for the practice to be recognised as animal defilement and rape, using dramatic photographs of animals being cruelly treated by humans for sexual purposes to put pressure on the German government.

Zoophiles, or those who practise bestiality, argue that they treat animals as equals and never force them to do anything against their will.

"We are going to take legal action to fight this," said Michael Kiok, chairman of the pressure group Zoophile Engagement for Tolerance and Information (Zeta), which has about 100 members. "Central to the beliefs of zoophiles is that we don't do anything that the animal doesn't want. We do not treat them cruelly. An animal is quite capable of showing precisely what it wants and does not want. When I look at my dog I know immediately what it wants. Animals are much easier to understand than women," he said.

The online version of China's Communist party newspaper has hailed a report by The Onion naming North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un as the sexiest man alive – not realising it is satire.

The People's Daily ran a 55-page photo spread on its website in a tribute to the leader, under the headline North Korea's top leader named The Onion's Sexiest Man Alive for 2012.

Quoting the Onion's spoof report, the Chinese newspaper wrote: "With his devastatingly handsome, round face, his boyish charm and his strong, sturdy frame, this Pyongyang-bred heartthrob is every woman's dream come true."

The People's Daily cited the Onion as saying: "Blessed with an air of power that masks an unmistakable cute, cuddly side, Kim made this newspaper's editorial board swoon with his impeccable fashion sense, chic short hairstyle, and, of course, that famous smile."Photos with the story include Kim on horseback squinting into the light, Kim waving towards a military parade, Kim wearing sunglasses and smiling, and touring a facility with his wife.

I must admit, I was duped too!

:doh:

Buttock implant fail as implant flips backwards showing strange lump in woman's bum

A WOMAN has shown off her buttock implant fail on a video that is rapidly going viral.

In the video, the mystery woman clutches the implant in her buttock and moves it around.

The implant resembles a plate, rather than a smooth curve which it is supposed to.

In the video, the womans explains: "This is my implant flipping backwards.

"I don't think an implant's supposed to do that. It shouldn't be able to flip."

310523-buttock-implant-fail.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EkMHnS3Gck

This is dead cool

Pyongyang, November 29 (KCNA) -- Archaeologists of the History Institute of the DPRK Academy of Social Sciences have recently reconfirmed a lair of the unicorn rode by King Tongmyong, founder of the Koguryo Kingdom (B.C. 277-A.D. 668).

The lair is located 200 meters from the Yongmyong Temple in Moran Hill in Pyongyang City. A rectangular rock carved with words "Unicorn Lair" stands in front of the lair. The carved words are believed to date back to the period of Koryo Kingdom (918-1392).

Jo Hui Sung, director of the Institute, told KCNA:

"Korea's history books deal with the unicorn, considered to be ridden by King Tongmyong, and its lair.

The Sogyong (Pyongyang) chapter of the old book 'Koryo History' (geographical book), said: Ulmil Pavilion is on the top of Mt. Kumsu, with Yongmyong Temple, one of Pyongyang's eight scenic spots, beneath it. The temple served as a relief palace for King Tongmyong, in which there is the lair of his unicorn.

The old book 'Sinjungdonggukyojisungnam' (Revised Handbook of Korean Geography) complied in the 16th century wrote that there is a lair west of Pubyok Pavilion in Mt. Kumsu.

The discovery of the unicorn lair, associated with legend about King Tongmyong, proves that Pyongyang was a capital city of Ancient Korea as well as Koguryo Kingdom."

Government boffins were left puzzled and dumfounded today as a woman, believed to be the sister of Pippa Middleton's bum, announced that she was to have a baby after a rough 9 month period since conception.

"Well she could have checked with us first, said Dr Nookie of St Christ's Hospital for Rare Diseases, as this isn't a simple thing to diagnose and is so rare that I've never seen a "babylady" - stop me if I'm getting too technical - in my life. Not a live one, anyway"

The national press were scandalized by the news that a woman should behave in such a shameless way, setting herself up as a "broodmother" and "heir machine" for the feckless father. Questions were asked whether he was fit to provide for his offspring or as The Sun have dubbed it "sexcrement"

The PM declared that no photos of the mother should be printed from this day forth. There was to be no daily analysis of whether she was getting well fat or not. No "Kate's looking swell" "Kate Megatum" or "Your Royal Who-Ate-All-The-Pieness" headlines in the tabloid press. The PM also assured the public that the Leveson Report would prevent any invasion of their privacy anyway. Probably

So we here at the Daily Fail say - congratulations! Or not another scrounging royal bastard.

Is the end of the world really nigh? Authorities reassure Russians over Mayan Armageddon prophecy amid reports of 'unusual behaviour'

Some parts of Russia, which is often said to have a penchant for mystical thinking, appear to have been spooked by the Mayan predictions

As the 21st of December nears, Russian authorities are attempting to quell fears that the world will come to end amid panic over what some experts claim are the predictions of the Mayan Calendar.

According to the New York Times, there have been scattered reports of unusual behaviour from across Russia, reportedly prompted by predictions of Armageddon.

The reports include "collective mass psychosis" in a women's prison on the Chinese border, panic buying of matches, kerosene, sugar and candles, and the building, out of ice, of a Mayan-style archway in Chelyabinsk in the south.

According to some experts, ancient Mayans predicted that the 21st of December would signal the end of a 5,125-year cycle known as the Long Count in the Mayan calendar.

Some parts of Russia, which is often said to have a penchant for mystical thinking, appear to have been spooked by the prediction.

As a consequence the Russian government's minister for emergency situations has sought to calm panic over the prophecy, saying he had access to "methods of monitoring what is occurring on the planet Earth," and that he could say with confidence that the world was not going to end in December.

He did, however, make clear that Russians are still vulnerable to "blizzards, ice storms, tornadoes, floods, trouble with transportation and food supply, breakdowns in heat, electricity and water supply."

Russia’s chief sanitary doctor has also issued similar attempts to calm panicky members of the public, one official has also reportedly suggested prosecuting Russians who spread rumour of the prophecy.

Russia may be the most extreme example of prophecy panic so far, but other countries are also experiencing problems.

In Ukraine the Orthodox Church has issued (a not quite reassuring) message that 'doomsday is sure to come', but advised it would be brought about by moral decline and not the: “so-called parade of planets or the end of the Mayan calendar.”

In France, authorities are taking steps to prevent access to Bugarach mountain, which is thought by some esoterics to be a sacred place that will protect them from the end of the world. Reports claim websites in the US have been selling tickets to access the mountain.

In France, authorities are taking steps to prevent access to Bugarach mountain, which is thought by some esoterics to be a sacred place that will protect them from the end of the world. Reports claim websites in the US have been selling tickets to access the mountain.

Imagine that when the time cmes and this mountain is safe, would anybody respect your ticket?

Four inmates tried to escape through a hole made on their cell's wall using a metal pipe from the prison's shower. Unfortunately for them, they were as smart as a bag of hammers: the hole was too small and the second prisoner got stuck, keeping the others inside.

Incapable of moving in or out, the police caught him in the act.

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg