Places you want to visit overseas

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For years now I've been wanting to do a ski mountaineering trip to western Mongolia. There's some really nice peaks on the border with Russia up to 4300m.

• 2 years later...

Alaska is beautiful. I went in the summer (June to be exact) and it was just amazing. It was light until 3 am then the sun went down for an hour and it got bright again. Salmon were spawning and such. It really is the last Frontier.

As for me I want to go to India, Beijing, and Tokyo.

Want to visit New Zealand, Antartica, Canada and South America. But been pretty lucky as have visited the other countries I wanted to go to (Fiji, Maldives, Japan, Indonesia, Sweden, Germany and Italy)

Originally Posted By: RobBright
Want to visit New Zealand, Antartica, Canada and South America. But been pretty lucky as have visited the other countries I wanted to go to (Fiji, Maldives, Japan, Indonesia, Sweden, Germany and Italy)

Is it true what they say, the Swedish women???? veryshocked
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I`d love to go to India / Gulmarg for skiing, Hawaii in particular Oahu for nature and golf, also China anywhere to see what all the Hypes about. My wife has just said she would like to go to Turkey or Krygastahn for `no particular reason`

• 3 months later...
Originally Posted By: spook
I�m just curious as to why SirJib and BoC want to visit Dubai? Everything I�ve read about the place seems to focus on outrageous luxury and shopping, neither of which particularly appeal to me. i'm sure there must be more to the place though

Steveo, Bhutan looks awesome. One of my mates went there and raved about the place.

Don't forget the slave (or near enough) labour, the chance to drive at night with your headlights off (because it drains the battery to use your lights! duh!) and the poor workers who sleep on the road in the hopes they'll be hit, killed, and blood money will be sent home to their families!!

I want to visit

1. Peru
2. The middle east, just in general - Jordan, Syria, Israel, Egypt, ooo wanna go!
3. The Netherlands - just one city smile
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes it looks ok for snow too. I have had a ski in Slovenia which was cheap (pre Euro dollar)

My daighter spent some tome in Slovakia (Bratislava) and said she enjoyed it