1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

That other thread brought up an interesting point - what type of work contract you doing?

full time permanent position

limited contracts (more than 1 year)

annual contract that needs to be renewed

self employed

part time

unemployed

ski bum

I have to keep on doing annual renewals which is getting to be annoying. I need to find something either here or back in my home country that is a bit more settled at least for a few years

Up until now it has been a resign on 2 years. I'm going to make the big decisions as to whether to go or stay or what to do next summer. (Well, before then).

yearly renewed contracts. but this year complications have arose. i can renew my contract with the company, but not at my current school as they have lost their contract. it's either a new job, move, or move on...

I renew every year (until now) but there is an understanding that I'm here for 5 years so I haven't felt uneasy about it. After that, not sure what will be happening.

A friend of mine was renwe every year and only found out if it was on or not 2 weeks or so before the date. That caused him a lot of headaches and I thought was very unfair.

Full time contract. But I can't see myself here in 5 years, I hope to be headhunted good and proper by a place I want to go to in the next two. \:\)

I don't think I'll ever be living in Japan, however appealing it may seem to me in many respects.