just get itrip. From any mac shop.

It sends a fm frequency to your selected fm channel.

It does eat ya battery so i would suggest buying a car adapter kit ( ciggy lighter adapter) aswell.

just look on amazon.co.jp

they have all the accessories. if you don't understand J look on the apple.com site first to read about each product

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by veronica:
Sorry to be silly, but are this it?
hai, that are it.

I own both of them.

The iTrip lets you tune the car radio into the iPod (iTrip is a little radio transmitter). The car charge is vital as well. There are a few types of tuners. DO NOT get the Belkan. The Griffin Technologies iTune is good, I like mine. You can also buy an all in one unit that attaches to you're A/C vent: It has a dock for the vPod, and built in radio transmitter plus plugs into the ciggy lighter. They look handy for an all in one and give great access to the iPod when driving. The last thing you want is your iPod sliding around the car everytime you go round a corner. Putting it unprotected in the center console is a bad move as it will get scratched. The A/C vent dock is the best solution. I will buy one for the times that I rent cars.

So is this the one you mean, Griffin

img1039577453.jpeg

Oh its all so complex. (If only some kind person will send me links directly to the best ones so I can just click and buy)

The pictures in your first post are exactly what I have. You can buy that stuff at online at Griffin Tech.

Buy the iTrip and any ciggy lighter charger. Or, buy a tape deck style of car kit if you do not want to use the radio and have a tape player in your vCar.

Before i had my ipod I had all my music in my itunes so it was only a matter of connecting to transfer the tunes.

I hear that it was slower on windows?

any one used ipod on both to be able to campare?

What % of all that is "paid for", so to speak?

I filled 12GB with my CD collection, have been downloading loads of stuff the last week or so to make up. On about 16GB now.

No time to listen!! lol.gif

I recently heard that you can extend your warantly to three years at the apple store by paying 7000 yen. Can anyone tell me if this is true. You might have been the one to tell me db, can't remember.

I have 0 experience with these gadgets but I would bet thousands that the quality is only as good as fm radio which isnt too hot. In most cars that wouldnt matter because of speaker quality

If you do have a nice stereo and want some nice sound then the best bet might be to just plug it into the aux in (if ther is one) or get a in dash dsp or eq and plug it into that. If your a bit of a cowboy you might be able to plug it directly into the amp if you only have one.