Are you hanging around Japan in the heat or going back "home" or what?

I'll be back to the family for 3 or 4 weeks, looking forward to that.

really!?!

i just cancelled tickets to mongolia on saturday!

maybe we could've hooked up

the plan now is to have a cheap o-bon,

then start a more dedicated mission in june next year from mongolia thru tibet to nepal.

let us know how u go!! and where to go ;\)

I'll be staying here to paint the lotuses in the pond at the bottom of Ueno park. There's thousands of them. Last time I was able to it felt like I was somewhere in the middle of Asia. Great feeling. Good holiday when you can't get away.

Quote:
Originally posted by sunrise:
Last time I was able to it felt like I was somewhere in the middle of Asia. Great feeling.
Ummm hate to break it you ya but you ARE somewhere in the middle of Asia lol.gif

btw nice to meet you on Saturday night. Next time Im in town will drop you a line beforehand. Might not be so stressed next time!

Oops, I meant to say the middle of SE Asia :p You know that area on the equator and hot all year round.....

Yeah, nice to meet you too... definitely let me know when you're back down. (you too Nekobi).

Usually take a 2-3 week trip in the summer but since I broke my leg this season and missed 10 straight weeks of work I probably shouldn't put in my request for some time off..for some time.

ButI will take a couple of non-working days to go back to Honolulu in order to re-new my driver's license.