Hate is a strong word, don't you think? Maybe things, but do you "hate" any people? Like really hate? There are people I don't like and don't get on with, but I'm not sure if I hate them. I was just curious to hear what other people say on the matter.

No. I don't hate anyone-not even close. I find it amazing how much hate there is in this world though.

Hey! I pushed 'send'and noticed klingon's almost identical post! I'm not copying - honest! lol.gif

Hate certainly is a strong word. I think I hate more "other things" than people. There are only a select few people that I really hate. But there are more things in the world that I hate.

Hate is a worthwhile emotion. There is a quote floating around somewhere that is something like "the more you hate the more you can love". or something to that effect. The basic ideal is that you have to be able to experience hate to be able to feel the true passion of love. Both extremes.

does wanting to hit someone in the face with a hammer count as "hate"?

if so there are many personalities on japanese tv, that i hate. but usually its a spontaneous thing.

for example, the girl on the new promise (プロミス) ads. in a regular situation, she would certainly represent visually appealing company. but when she says:

pu ro mi su

i wanna smash her face with a hammer, smash it hard, and hit it and hit it and hit it.

then a moment later i'm fine again.

is this "hate"?

Quote:
Originally posted by Snow Making Markie:
I think it means you better stop missing those appointments with your shrink!
oh, them?

yeah, i think they were just making things worse.

as you are japanly challenged, s m markie, u may wel benefit fromthe evidence i would use in any court hearing:

promise ad

consarnit - newfangled web setups - can't give a direct link, but press on the "CF" bizwod gidji maggannit, and then the ad on the left will set u right.

i rest my case

Shhhh! mikazooki, don't go broadcasting my sexual inclinations (SM Markie)on the net!

Thanks for the link. Interesting stuff. From my Japanese, all I could make out was it was some 'mineral water" ad: Pu Ro mizu!

Anyway, after watching it, I must admit I was seized by an uncontrollable urge....but to give her a big KISS on the lips, not to use the hammer. So when you're booking your shrink session, maybe you can book me a slot too. There must be something very wrong with at least one of us!

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
There are a number of people in the world that I hate. One the of the biggest is a president of a certain country. The others would be varying polititions who will also remain namless.
I take it that country is Canada. I would hate too if I wrote the following sentence in a public forum:

Quote:

The others would be varying polititions who will also remain namless.
God bless America or something.

There is someone that I kinda hate, I have no respect for and think he is a terrible person. I hate him because of what he did to me. Made threats, did some very childish shit-stirring and was basically a complete bastard. Can't go into details but I think I borderline "hate" him.