So its bonenkai season again. I've already been to 2 - one I wanted to the other not so keen. I got really wasted at that second one and actually ended up enjoying it. Theres a few more I 'should' be going to but I'm going to have to invoke the excuse clause and try to get out of them.

How many you going to this year?

A lot have been cancelled around here. Hard to party when there's all those homeless just down the road. \:\( The ones that are going ahead basically to support to enkai business people.... those guys are hurting too of course.

I went to one last night - the only one that I am really supposed to go to. It wasn't too bad, but I'd rather have kept the 6000 yen, stayed in and gone out with my own friends at my own choice.

At least I don't have to go to any more unless I want to.

Monthly meeting today, enkai tonight. At least tomorrow isn't a holiday so I don't have to go to work early with a splitting headache. Thats just the pits - having to put up with annoying people and loud people when you have a headache is not good.

I hope that I can escape from my team's Bonenkai. I spend too long time with my colleagues everyday. To work with them is fun for me but I don't need to have a drink with them.

I'm going to another bonenkai with my local friends. I like Bonenkai with my good friends at home. I can drink a lot! ;\)