Couldn't quite hack any more pretty little things singing through their noses on Kohaku so I turned it off and read my library book. In bed and asleep before midnight, so I missed the bell-ringing lark too.

I am so over New Year...

Will 2005 see worldwide financial collapse, or is that going to be saved for another year?

Family, family, family. This year we got a break from oji-san's living room and stayed at an incredibly expensive place in matushima (one of the most beautiful places in japan, they tell me).

I went boarding twice but the snow is still missing and for the first time ever I had to pay for parking at my ski-jo.

Christmas was really nice; I spend 3 nights in a Ryokan in Izu with my girlfriend. Onsen, food, sex and staff... \:D

New Years Eve was a disaster; I was planning to go to a temple but the snowstorm in Tokyo snow-bounded me in my room. \:\(

New years like Toque I was in Happo riding powder. clap.gif

Spent Xmas and NY back in NZ mourning the death of my mother just before Xmas. Funny how all the hype of both these events is just that when you lose a loved one.

Quote:
Originally posted by mogski:
Spent Xmas and NY back in NZ mourning the death of my mother just before Xmas. Funny how all the hype of both these events is just that when you lose a loved one.
Mog, I'm very sorry man. At this time of year, it is especially tough. I'm dealing with something similar. Best wishes to you in the new year.