i swear all the time...feels good....

some japanese friends have told me there are no "japanese swear words..." whatever....I don'T believe it...Japanzine once did a thing on nihongo swera words....but I don't remember any of them....

My mind is always trying to make up some new swear word/phrase, particularly in Japanese. My Japanese best buddy (female) was shocked when I recently came up with "toilet head" in Japanese. It was a complete accident, I just put the two words together and thought it was clever of me. She let me know just how offensive it is and then let me know that she was confused as to why my imagination would even bother to come up with rude things. I just said "Australian". We then went on to discuss the cultural differences in communication when it comes to calling your friend "a F'ing moron" and actually meaning "you silly fellow" in a jovial manner.

I also recently leant about "baka kaba". It is classic, gee, so rude.

I used to work in road construction, ergo I have experienced some horrendously foul language and am mostly desensitized to it, I generally try not to swear too much, but a few profanities slip out from time to time.

It doesnt sit well when a female doesnt it incessantly, it doesnt 'do it' for me.

Some of the guys I used to work with were so eloquent and inventive with their uses and adaptions of the F-word the C-word and the bovine excrement word.

One truck driver hated Uni students, they were all "students" or "F-ing student C**ts" in fact if you asked him today what my name was he would tell you "student c**t", my, he was a classy man.

I think swearing is a part of my culture (Greek). \:D

If you ve ever watched the movie “my big fat Greek wedding” then you know what I mean! I swear and I do it a lot! The most offensive words I know in Japanese is “konyarou” and “kusoyarou” but I don’t find them really offensive.

dictionary.com says a swearword is an obscene and blasphemous word. so swear words are all different in different cultures. u don't call someone a 'horse-deer' in english b/c it wouldn't mean anything. but call someone baka in japanese and u could have a situation on ur hands.

i swear, but hardly ever around japanese people.

the word histories of swearwords are pretty interesting:

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?search=****&searchmode=none

ask someone from england 2 explain a backwards peace sign and where it came from sometime. maybe they know. it's all in the history.

I like that one. From what i remember being told it was a taunt to the French from medieval times. When the English captured french soldiers they cut off their two fingers to stop them being able to fire arrows. So it became a taunt on the battlefield..... " look at our fingers you fu

May not be true but I hope it is.

Corcrachers

You have got it the wrong way round. The French used to cut the two fingers off{index & second}the English long Bowmen. So they could not pull the arrows back.The English would put two fingers up at French. To show they still had them.