Good movies you've seen recently

That is an awesome movie!!! Probably the only film where the 2nd is better than the first. Although when its played in Japan you miss half the movie cos the Italian is subtitled into Japanese, but good all the same!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

modern classic, Analyse This

Dr. Ben Sobel: What happened with your wife last night?

Boss Paul Vitti: I wasn't with my wife, I was with my girlfriend.

Dr. Ben Sobel: Are you having marriage problems?

Boss Paul Vitti: No.

Dr. Ben Sobel: Then why do you have a girlfriend?

Boss Paul Vitti: What, are you gonna start moralizing on me?

Dr. Ben Sobel: No, I'm not, I'm just trying to understand, why do you have a girlfriend?

Boss Paul Vitti: I do things with her I can't do with my wife.

Dr. Ben Sobel: Why can't you do them with your wife?

Boss Paul Vitti: Hey, that's the mouth she kisses my kids goodnight with! What are you, crazy?

The beginning to Gladiator was awesome. Anticiaption of death, smell of burnt earth, thundering horses, "hold the line" "stay with me" "Roamn Victor".

Spot the bloopers in the battle afterwards.

I thought Russell Crowe in that and Insider was really great - but I haven't liked him in anything else I've seen him in. He has eaten too many pies of late as well. Too many pies is not such a good thing. There needs to be a balance.

lol. i never thought of it in that way, it did not come in a brown paper bag.

maybe i should ??

It is about the comedian andy kaufman and i really recommend it, it is very funny and truly weird..

agree totally mate, Man on the Moon is good. My bro picked it one time and I got stuck into him for picking a shite movie, but I knew nothing about it and after watching it I thought it was realy funny, a little sad as well but Jim Carey plays a good part in it