Good movies you've seen recently

Just watched Die Hard 4, I thought it was pretty good. Sure it doesn't have any layers of storyline, but its a good old action movie made with the 80's action movie feel with a 21st century cyber storyline. Sit back, eat your popcorn, no thinking, just watch John McLane blow shit up.....awesome!!! \:D

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

Originally Posted By: ShinyDiscoBall
The last time I went to the cinema was Superman Returns. It was boring.

The next time I go to the cinema will be The Simpsons Movie.

The Simpsons trailer before Transformers had everyone in stitches. I seldom watch the show, but it film looks absolutely hilarious.

I saw Michael Moores 'Sicko' last night. Not bad, but overly long (60mins would have been enough, he beat everything to death). Also being British, where we have national health service, most of the the content was nothing new to me. The most interesting stuff was how the politicians made that system in the US purely for $$$, that was quite sickening.

michael moore uses some very selective statistics to back himself up. i know that everyone does this, but sometimes his arguments seem a bit flimsy.

i would watch spiderman 3, then toss it to a colleage. or you could toss off your colleague while watching it, whatever floats your boat. but spiderman 2 sucked. if i want to watch someone whinge about hard hard their life is, i can watch something about romanian gypsies in a concentration camp. these movies are suppossed to be entertaining dammit.

Little Miss Sunshine was good yes.

I'll be taking my brothers kid to see The Simpsons the week after next. Some things you just have to do.

Originally Posted By: scouser
Little Miss Sunshine was good yes.

I'll be taking my brothers kid to see The Simpsons the week after next. Some things you just have to do.

haha, using your brothers kid as an excuse to watch the Simpsons movie!!!
Actually I really want to see it