Good movies you've seen recently

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

Life Aquatic's portugese David Bowie soundtrack was great!

Two films you should not die before watching are Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch. Excellent Guy Ritchie films. Before Madonna did his head in and ruined his skills.

Life Aquatic is great but I wouldn't put it above the Royal Tenenbaums. Missing out on a ticket for the single screening of the Darjeeling Limited at the Tokyo Film Festival back in early Autumn (it won't be out here until March) was extremely disappointing.

I do recommend Adaptation with Nicholas Cage though. Very odd, but very enjoyable film.

I actually loved Con Air. Its dedication to supreme cheesiness was fantastic.

I am on apocalyptic/virus/mutant streak at the moment.

I watched the remake "I am legend" and was intrigued, then watched the 1971 original and very dated movie "Omega Man" with Chuck Heston and then last night watch '28 Days Later' with Brendan Gleeson and Cillian Murphy.

Omega man is typical Heston... lets see how often I can take my shirt off and poke out my hairy chest on screen, did he used to drive woman wild with his shirtless scenes? it cracks me up.

The last man on Earth idea has always fascinated me since I had to read a novel in school called 'Empty World'

• 2 weeks later...