• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SnowJapan Admin

BTW, on the subject of Hakuba photos I was talking with the tourism people in Hakuba yesterday (a very last-minute & whirlwind less-than-day visit - sorry I couldn't call on some of you guys) and they were very impressed with the quality and quantity of Hakuba-related photos on SJ. Both for the photo contest and others.

They recognise that more good-looking photos of Hakuba on here is good for Hakuba.

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
 Originally Posted By: SJForums
Just noticed that Fattwins - any particular reason?

that would be a can of worms SJF

CB, you can't just say that and stop. You have to PM me and give me all the details.

ha yeh, people creating stories (people you know well, cb) helped create 'that' oh so pleasant mess. i don't think we have to go over it again, esp not on here.

cb - thanks yes i do have some good scenic shots of hakuba - and others i never posted on here - and yes FF, he must be joking.

SJ - nothing to do with you guys at all, took the photos off for another reason.

You know what? Bugger it! I'm gonna pre-order a d300. I want one, and I don't see the prices dropping siginificantly in the first 6 months of release (before I leave Japan). They are set for almost 3000 bucks in Aus, so I'll be saving about a third on those prices, which definitely won't happen in Australia.