• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid 62,800 Yen in Denkodo. They are advertised much cheaper on the internet, but no-one had black bodies in stock at that price. Only silver, and I didn't want that.

It's always nice to have something more upmarket, but if you're on a budget it's an excellent fully functional DSLR.

you're losing your hold on them kuma! Better start buying more stuff to get that negotiating power back! ;\) Got some good photo ops with the light yesterday afternoon, and took the new nikon lens out. But I shot it all at 1000 iso!! mad.gif (was set to that from a very dark day of shooting our club game last weekend) So very grainy photos...

Originally Posted By: Kumapix
I could get one for 49800 before, but I'm not sure about now

That was the price I saw quoted at numerous websites. Everyone we contacted responded: "available in silver, out of stock of black, no idea when new stock is coming".

I read that as meaning the silver bodies are unsaleable dead stock. Perhaps you could get that price in black if you were to persist. I wasn't going to hold my breath, and I wanted it for the Thailand trip.

What batteries are you guys using for your digi cameras?

I cant find ones that will last a decent length of time. I'm lucky to get 20 photos out of one set of batteries. I think there might be something wrong with the camera ????