1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

I broke and dislocated my elbow...but I still got 1 month and a bit boarding so it wasn't too bad. To be honest it has saved me from the risk of bankrupting myself by staying out in Nagano longer than I should.

No snow here in merry old Leicester though.

kinda bored to be honest with you.

tired of groomers. tired of spending most of the day on the lift. tired of ten turns of pow. tired of the crust/ice layer as a result of january's rain. sorry, don't mean to be a downer.

maybe the season is different a little further south. up here it is no longer safe.

Yeah, man versus tree and the tree won.

It's out of the splint now but I don't yet have full movement of the elbow, I can only extend it to about 45degrees. That should improve with time.

Thats what happens when you look at the tree rather than the gaps between them :rolleyes:

mixed, was fastastic/perfect in the begining, then the last 6 weeks occasionally good, sometimes ok, often below average, the next week is looking bad again mmmm, please please please, we need to do a sacrifice to the snow gods, anyone got a goat we can kill?

Started out epic and then went downhill with my little break but it's picking up again and looks like it might turn into best ever

I picked below average because I missed out on quite a few deep days from my poor vacation planning and then because I hurt myself.