• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
That said Toque be fair to her if she has no future with you then at least tell her.
She knows there is no future in our relationship
But we can have fun for now

Once upon a time, early on in my university years, there was a girlfriend who wouldnt put out. Try as I may she wasnt giving it up. She was however always fishing for the 3 magic words that I wasnt prepared to give her. Later I decided that the best way to get what I was after was to give her what she wanted even though it was a white (read big fat) lie. It didnt work straight away but I suspect it would have IF my friend didnt inadvertantly make jokes about saying "I love you" to get into girls pants. She put 2 and 2 together and made it a very long 3 hour drive back from skiing.

There is no real point to this story Im just filling in a little spare time at work.

Quote:
but there is no way I'm going to say them
If you felt them would you say them?

What has this thread developed into?!?

I think there should be a Relationship Problems & Advice thread over in off topic.

Or we can keep this one in the SnowTalk and soon it will develop into an everything thread complete with pictures of knarly skiing

If I loved her I would tell her. I don't love her and so am not going to tell her.

Its all about toque and his commitment issues.

Dude you aint seeing anyone else right now and she needs to see that for whats its worth. Hell who knows what will happen in the monthes or years ahead.

Rach, I suspect Toque's experience with women is probably limited to less than a few hundred out of all the women in the world, so he's just generalizing, right Toque? ;\)

My take: (well, if you're going to post it on a public forum, of course you're gonna get unwanted/unneeded/unasked for input): You don't love her. She wants you to love her, and she probably thinks she loves you. This situation probably isn't likely to improve unless one of you changes. Verdict: stalemate by tension.

She also senses all this deep down but still bought you that camera. But, as the song goes, money can't buy love.

Advice (yeh, right - as if you want my advice!) Continue to be up front about where you're at and respect her enough to give the camera back if she makes demands. This may cause further tension but at least it's honest. Don't be afraid of losing sex over it. There's no doubt plenty of other women around.

I'll butt out now. Cool pic, Sava.

By the way Toque, I dreamed I met you recently. You were with FT and Phat Luv. I think we were all hanging outside somewhere. No doubt it was in some mountainous area.

What was the original topic of this thread anyway?

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:

Quote:
She knows there is no future in our relationship
But we can have fun for now
It wasn't an expensive digicam. 15,000
It was the one I was going to buy myself
But yes it seems to be an expensive gift
She is wasting her money on the wrong person. She should start looking for next boyfriend...
Anyway, Happy Birthday Toque!!