• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

when toque hold glass above his head I sugjest you run. He's been known to like to break things but as of late has it under control. Zoolander quotes could be a bad turning point though, it could bring back mr. breakalot.

Quote:
Originally posted by sava
you'll be 26 right?

that's acceptable (I know some people as old as 27!!)
How about 44!?!? Out of the question? \:D
Age is just a number lol.gif

I was freezing on the snow on Saturday. Well I wasn't freezing. I was sweating like a pig. But I got 4 runs in in almost zero visability. About 800 metre vert. Fun to get out and the snow was shitty enought that it has signaled the end of the season for me. 9 months and skiing in July is what I wanted.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
melt bastard melt
I be meltin! Hot, damn hot but the beaches around here are beautiful mate. White sands and crystal clear water too. Love it. Not like that $hit hole up in Kobe at Suma beach...Guess thats just for bird watching anyways lol.gif

I wish there were nicer beaches closer up in Kansai. I love swimming in beautiful water. Feels so therapeutic for me. And getting some sun too. Just bliss. Guess I should enjoy it while I can.

Slow, down in Kyushu but wont make it to Yakushima this trip - maybe after Oz Ill come back down here. I had to cut my trip short cuz a friend is gonna come visit me in Kobe this weekend \:D