Well this has turned into an interesting topic

not sure what the original thread was about but the title was Snow in Japan. It died pretty much right there cause we all know there is snow in Japan.

But thanks for the advice even if it is both good and bad. We are having a good time. When the good time ends then we will go our seperate ways happy to have enjoyed our time together. That's what I think at least.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

This kind of turned into a big thing

The last couple pages have only seen Yama, yourself and I talking about stuff but many people have piped in the last couple days and it's gotten "interesting"

I do enjoy reading the comments though

I'm heading back in the Tateyama area

Climbing Tsurugi tomorrow and then sun, mon hiking out to the ocean. Well not really the ocean but hiking north to the end of the park.

I really want to see Tsurugi from different angles and see if there is still snow in the steep couloirs

I just spent the last hour watching Focused on the big screen in the AV room at work

And I get paid to do this

I'm gonna bring Fetish to work next week and see if I can get it to work. Doesn't play on my VCR at home. Would love to see Shane McConkey riding Fatskis for the first time in a ski movie

Thanks guys

I spent the day climbing Tsurugi with 2 friends. We were going to have a few beer with dinner but it started to pour rain so I spent the evening by myself in my tent reading a book \:\(

It is a really good book though \:\)