• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

one last thing kuma you are the SAC man over the weekend keep an eye out please. Also cb kuma dizzy, we need to start planning for Tateyama and yes cb you are coming for sure. thats means even if you have to beg and plead to the woman you are coming.

Ebc sorry i wont include you untill we see what you health and fitness status is. Dont take it as beening mean use it as motivation to start moving even if its your upper body or just walks.

Fubuki WHERE IN THE **** ARE YOU CONTACT ME BOY.

Wow thats my rant im off might be back on at 3 for a few minutes. have fun

Nope i spoke to Fubuki last night or the night before, he's in Jp - just call him maybe.

I'll be fit for tateyama, it's just going to take 2 or 3 more weeks for the pain to go and the lump to disappear, then training commences thumbsup.gif

I'm sure AK will wanna go too, no?

FF, if you stop in Rappies this weekend would you mind asking bout that ski I PMed ya bout? He didnt have it and there werent any sale prices on the stuff he had listed. Its worth a try though and most likely better done in person than if I called.... Onegai shimasu! \:\)

OK

EBC you better get at it, its not long before it gets cold here. Sorry girl im not going through another norikura event and you have little time to prove yourself. Use it as motivation

Ps im 7 kilos lighter and can jog up saka and back to my house. Ill be moving faster this season on climbs thats the goal.

Prease check FF if ya have the chance...or I might just get them from the other place. Also need my Rossi Freeride bindings....maybe you could chakubarai (takyubin) them to my place? I can send you the address ta your keitai.

Had a fun swim at lunch today. Crystal clear skies and the first time I swam outside at the pool in quite some time cool.gif So much nicer swimming outside than inside.

yes nov. 23 is a thursday and a national holiday. with 1 day nenkyu, u can b @ tateyama for four days. unfortunately, i may have a committee meeting that wednesday, or worse, that friday. i won't know for a month or so... wakaranai.gif

FT, i tried out the stove the other day on my balcony. all parts working in order. thx 4 letting me use it this week.

EBC, just take it easy on ur for now. after u get better, u can train. no excuses this year

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
ohayo
I was so freakin hungover on Sat \:\( Damn Taz and his Tequila shots after a nomihoudai mad.gif \:\(
Mate, you gotta get him with the sambuca shots. He hates them. If he starts pulling Tequila shots, just make sure he earns it ;\)