• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

that was a bargain, would have bought the 163.. if you miss a definate buy are you somehow richer??? i'm looking for a silver lining...

I already have 4 boards, so i shouldn't really, they are 153, 154, 158 and 160, so a real freeride stick would complete the set.

There is a 165 Albin Snowboards 'Extension' on Blue Tomato and another Austrian shop for about 300 euros, which has a 24.7 waist (same as all my shorter boards, which would be sick, but don't really want to rack up more debt on my creadit card.

It's the old NEED versus WANT question... !??

Description:

If you need one board to ride hard all over the mountain, look no further than the Nitro Suprateam Snowboard. A favorite of Nitro team riders like Lukas Huffman and Shin Campos, this board can tear it up from tabletop to cliff drop. The Suprateam has carbon and Dyneema-reinforced wood core to give you just the right amount of flex and lots of pop. A progressive sidecut gives you incredible control whether your straightlining a backcountry booter or linking tight turns in the trees.

sell the forum for at least a man, and you've got a 2 man board for brand new!

it is a sick board...

unless you spend all your time hiking pow, you'll end up riding it much more often than the malolo, and a more aggressive board helps sharpen your riding, as you can't ride them so sloppily...

(just to be unhelpful and tempt you some more!!)

bushy, do what ft said and buy 2. a 155 as the second and sell it on yahoo for 5 bills. that will cancel out the first board and it will be free!

(plus shipping doesn't change I think so you'll get it for 30$ shipping per board)

Raven = pipe board = stiff, sharp and good edge hold

Suprateam = big mountain freestyle?? = same qualities, just more directional shape/stance - I like being able to ride/land switch in pow without worrying about tail sink instand flip!

Wanna sell me your Frontier??

Ohhhh AK dirty words NEED and WANT... i really really want some other skis, and kinda need them, but damn money money money mad.gif

Hmmm sorry can't join into your board discussion have no idea, but ALLIAN boards look quite sick thumbsup.gif but yep i have no idea!

I AM going to buy something today though... tell you later once the deal is done!

yaaa ha ha ha ohhh it's better than your cheeky suggestions AK... tell ya later.

ahhh so ALLIAN boards are cool then? sit back down, they were not on sac today, i was just saying they look sick, but don't ask me about snowboards.

the size thing - this is what i love about being a girl, the deals are all on sizes the boys don't want, so easy for me to pick up 172cm prophets etc woo sweeet!

well.... about 168.5cm tall, brown hair, blue socks and a soft spot for fried breakfasts.

i dunno... i'm only 173 (5'8 and 3/4 in real money) and i'd ride the 157 as an all-round park/mountain board, or the 160 or 163 as free-ride boards...

you can ride boards 'too short' or 'too long' but it depends on your riding style and the boards character - this one is a bit too freeride/directional to be a good board to ride 'too small' i guess, as if you are riding a 155 when your general board would be a 157, then you are going to want something to piss around on and hit rails or fun little jumps, so the freeride abilty of this stick would be wasted... unless you are 5'6 or so, and light.

bet that makes no sense.

lets make fun of EBC instead.