• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

sucks not being able 2 read during the day! then again, i prolly wouldn't get anything done

Ur not the only ones on a spending spree... i dropped 6man between mont bell and the hardware store the other day. a lot of summer stuff but a lot i'll use in winter, 2: compression stuff bag, a leatherman, pack rain cover, breathable tops, MSR towel, topo maps, pit gloves, white gas.

BP/TT: i ordered climbing shoes from sac on 8.30 and ups came monday, so about 10 business days (saturdays are business days for ups) thumbsup.gif

btw, i ordered five-ten climbing shoes and the slip says i owe about 1,100 yen in duties. don't know about snowboards/skis from sac though. anyone ever pay duties on bulky items from sac?

cb yeh man you could try? he'll want rid of them at some point. but with winter coming again he might not slash the price of those kind of skis that low. but damn they are fat baby.

ft yep, pretty good deal. don't care enough about some re-designed heel piece to pay 48000 so i snapped up his last pair of freeride with fat brakes, a good deal for 35000 i think thumbsup.gif

leg hurts a bit today, or rather feels a bit strange and uncomfortable, just ran home for painkillers... it's been 6 weeks now since the accident and i still have a sizeable hematoma on my left thigh. anyone have any experience with hematomas? got freaked out yesterday reading on gimp central at TGR. some gnarly injury pics in there.

stay off of the pain killers. pain is good if you feel it it tells you that something is not right and you should relax. If you take the killers then you could just hurt it more.

Keep walking or even do upper body training, anything low impact. Rappie said to buy a new helmut I bet, right?

You are lucky about the freerides as he only had smalls left.

cb he said he would just rent the sumos if he couldnt get his price. When you are here though you can beg borrow and kick to get it though.

1500yen for tax it depends all the time really.

EBC, you have an indoor pool up there yeah? Swim some. I usually do 1600-2000 3/4 days/week. Get both (an)aerobic, complete body workout, and endurance without any impact. Become one of my favs. Thats my recommendation to ya.

Also do step machine (simulating hiking) to build leg strength and xcountry ski machine for both endurance and strength. Both are killer workouts esp depending on how you do em.

Bushy, youre back to 4 stars, you must be as happy as a pig in shite :rolleyes: :p

Got the HR monitor FF - my Polar is broken. It was a great deal. Been looking for some time for a new one but the prices here are crazy. Even checked in Bangkok the huge electronic store but they were barely cheaper than here so I said #$"$ it.