it doesn't really have to do with your height so much as your weight.

I am 189cm and I rode the 162 suprateam no problem, pow or park. that's a 27cm difference but since I'm light it's no problem.

but I disagree with AK's assumption that riding a 155 would limit you to hitting fun little jumps or just pissing around.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

bp when you get up tomorrow morning go on to backcountry.com and get the live help, and request a black base.

they come with a black or gold base. black is easier to ptex without leaving marks thumbsup.gif

plus we all know that black is faster ;\)

Hehehe, I thought about it for a joke kuma lol.gif Selling the Forum to a mate was the clincher. It'll only cost me 23000 for the nitro with that factored in.

Spud, this was a truer Tim-Tam melt than the malolo (which was only a half spur of the moment buy)!

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
he is short though lol.gif
but still taller than FF :p lol.gif
Who are we talking about here? Me??
I was asking about the 155, for my mates wife. Wasn't sure whether it'd be too long for her or not.

... and since we're all on a huge spending spree today, i'll add that i just bought some Fritschi Freerides with fat brakes for 35000, not bad considering the set up would cost 48000 for the 06/07 model with fat brakes. emmmm nope i don't think i need batteries for these, thanks for your 'concern' cb.

AK - bugger off you lier, you wear pink socks, not blue ones.

CB - no sanouks left i'm afraid, but one pair of sumos - in the may sale he reduced them to 5man, but no one bought them and the price tag on them now is 98000 but he'd take 8man for them... emm rather on the pricey side then.