• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
CB, do it! ;\) Go on!
lol.gif lol.gif

Ive got 4 pairs of skis mate. I should sell my old sallys. Might have a look and see if theyre worth selling.

Regardless of what you say, you DID need a powpow board mate. I already got a fat pair. Just lookin for new toys \:D

cb lets talk about it this weekend mtlion has more at the price ill pay but we could work out another deal. Ewok should have the digi though she would panic.

vaude

rappie has all the packs for quite cheap 5 to 7000 max this years models. might have to buy an extra strap for a board but its a go to pack. I think they load better than osprey and are better priced in Japan.

damn. the snowboard I bought 2 weeks ago is on sac now. For a $100 cheaper!

there were only 8 163 boards though so I'd rather have the board in hand instead of hoping to catch the better deal. If I had counted on sac and then missed it then I would have been gutted

anyways, this is an awesome snowboard so if you need one, ie bushy! grab this one

shipping is 61$

keep the malolo for powder and get the suprateam for everything else. It's good in powder too if you find yourself in resort riding groomers and find a powder stash. 2 year warranty on this baby. forum isn't the best quality so this would blow you away.

this could be you:

SNPA04_pa39.jpg