• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

the big daddies are 105 i think cb check anyways its a five year old design.

also very stiff not good for your style you want a soft to mid flexing ski for your relaxed style.

ebc im talking about your helmut, yes.

bp I know what you are saying mate you can keep borrowing but ill put together a good package for you and see what you think. do you need a backpack?

kuma i have the osprey 25 - i think i paid about 15000yen but can't really remember - ft will just tell you he doesn't like that pack because the way it loads, but i personally like the design in terms of it being quite specific for it's purpose - to carry beacon, shovel, probe and other essentials on day tours

12? crampons?

g10w are the best for snowboard boots as far as I've heard.

EBC I have the osprey 40 so I know the pack. I was thinking of putting a camera block in there but I remembered that there's the hydration system in there and I don't need that at all.

I just want a camera day bag that will fit my shovel and probe in!

kuma your stuff almost never goes on sale.

cb unless someone drags your skis over here tack on 200 bucks to the price. give me the link to the big daddies. cb so much time to find a deal relax a bit so we can get the best deal.

Rappie got a bunch of new vaulde packs which blow osprey out of the water for price and loading. osprey throws all your weight into the back. Always get a more balanced pack or else prepare to sit in the back seat.