• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

yeah, whats the deal - its changing every few minutes!

Can you buy multiple things and ship them together???

It would seem not, as you haven't actually bought it till you press 'process order' - and so by the time you've seen the 2nd item you want the first will be sold out. which means we'd have to pay a heap in shipping!

nice sunnies on now, but not worth the shipping

now it's a pair of cord pants. The description cracked me up:

"Have you ever noticed the train of bodies that queue the trail on the approach to the crag? Climbers are so polite. Wear the Men's prAna Convoy Cord Pant and lead the charge to the next climbing destination. "

lol.gif

lol.gif

those pants are must-have

that sucks, but yeah, u can't do multiple shipping. also, a few days ago, i ordered 3 Anon googles, but they won't ship certain brands here, namely Anon, Burton and Burton's other brand name, i forget the name Red sth.

get 'em while they're hot, cause they go quickly

Good morning/day/evening Toque.

Dizzy, cheers for the heads up, but I was knacked so had to go to bed - rather than watching bizarre corduroy trousers, etc!

Paying off UK credit card from Japan is expensive with crappy exchange rate at the moment, so i think I'll only buy for SAC if its something i really want and already know.

Anybody else feeling rather over the whole work thing after the summer holidays?

Dizzy could you get the Anons sent to someone in USA instead?

What colour/lenses did you get?

FT - EBC has Yahoo BB - google BBApply and look on the FAQ or summary of costs pages on there to check out the different options with or without phone line providers...