• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

boy of creek, yep spoke to ewok the other day, just saying to her that you guys should come up soon. i spent sat at the river and sun at the lake, which is much better than saying OUCH from my bed - but not doing anything adventurous yet, i left that all up to bettyx on the weekend of water hopping ;\) so if my leg is good enough to go on the long weekend, yah let's do hiking, biking and onsening.

FT, isn't the long weekend the weekend of the HIAQ? dave might need his bikes if there is mountain biking involved in that, but i have no idea?

yeah Dizzy, when were you planning to do the hiking round this way?

Hi EBC good to see you are surviving not just the orange-on-the-leg OUCH stuff, but also the re-naming (not that that thread made me laugh out loud or anything, honest, no, not me, I thought it was very cruel. nasty boys. chuckle). Don't know if my keitai mail made sense the other day - anyways, went to kiso yesterday and played in the river.

Hi CB too, sounds like you had a great summer. I'm all with you on sudden realisation that it's only 3 months to go...had that the other day when it was almost 'cold' early in the morning. nice to enjoy the sun while its here too, to make those months pass quicker too!

dave will need his bikes then so ill have to ask the other place. AK that tent needs to come home soon as another friend wants to borrow it, please.

Dizzy will be up and up on the long weekend. might pick him up and have a coffee before he treks on and up its up to him.

FT, EBC, CB, yeah, i'm planning on that long weekend to start a 5 to 6-day trek basically from tsugaike to Ogisawa. have "summer" holidays (finally!) from the 16-24th. i wanna c the ridge and scout out lines. i've gotta break in my tent and sleeping bag some more.

AK, i wanted to climb Hotaka after the heat wave and crowds went, but i think i'll stick to one trip at a time. maybe in Oct. ???

FT, i got your stuff the other day from the post office. that and your and EBC's other one too.