ooooh (big gay shopping bargain noise) i'm tempted by those - need some new googles, as all my lenses have taken too many face landings (arnette series 2 - still the best imho, but everything has a lifetime..)

so, does it make anydifference if people order together (if i buy, i'll get 2 pairs)...

i'm up for this...

anyone else???

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

bushy, what do we get charged by customs (with direct shipping, as opposed to having it sent to a mate in the USA, labels off, etc) and how do they charge it?

sorry, i'm sure that has been answered before, but i never paid attention...

Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
free shipping to here?
no, tried adding a third pair and it didn't change the shipping charges - which are 33usd, and 35 usd for USP 'Expedited' and 'Express' respectively

free shipping is within the US only...

sorry bushy, i'm out - the S on the end of the DX is a small but crucial point... missed it in my initial enthusiasm...

as a sideways slider smaller goggles are a bit of a risk - the bigger the better for peripheral vision (not to mention, the "dude, are those girls goggles" aspect of small ones!)

damn, was genuinely up for those - cracking price even with the shipping (which seems to include the customs charge according to steepandcheap shipping details)

oh well, another bargain goes past...

yeah, but they are the small / slim face version of the DX, which means you see the edge of the goggles sooner in your peripheral vision (i do not have a wide face at all, but bigger goggles are better for snowboarding... I think..)

shit, shall i just order 3 pairs anyway and take a chance on 1 pair for myself, + 1 for EBC + 1 for Bushy...

aaargh.