• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

did u get the helmet, bp?

i'm all set w/ my rage helmet. ear warmers on them, too.

i didn't end up getting those anon goggles last week on sac...too much hassle to ship to the states then here.

FT, haven't made reservations yet, but the bus arrives at 13:30 at the station on sat.

EBC, there'll be plenty of time to practice. i'm bringing up your sleeping Therm-a-Rest

ah, gotcha Kuma! Ah well, at that price I wouldn't care!

Dizzy, not yet mate. I'm very seriously considering it. Even with the 50 bucks shipping it is still a hell of a lot cheaper than full price. I didn't go the goggles either mate.

dizz cheers wicked, lookin forward to catching up. ear warmers are the go, my helmet (which i prob have to replace now after the crash) has em big style, loooooovely.

yeh so bushy i'm in the market for a new helmet, but don't wanna buy one online without trying it on, sorry. i have a giro encore and might get another one of them?

yep checked out the b3's at rapie today long long baby's, too long for me.

cb looks cool eh? but yeh your hike and bike sounds good... and a spot of partying later? is ewok coming????

hmm i'm just reading now about helmets - although they said my helmet is multi impact, it says on the giro owners manual i looked at that, if you have a serious accident you should replace the helmet - so to be safe, i'll have to do that. well i only wore it once, but damn it was worth it.

keep the lid for other sports that dont need the same impact rating.

cb 7man for 5 year old ski design is not good at all. keep looking.

bp shovel,probe beacon im setting up a big deal to involve snobeds, TJ, and myself for beacons.

cheers FT. Let me know. AS I said I would only really get one or two chances to use it, and I live too far from the mountains to make proper use of it other than once or twice at New years, so I dunno. Let me know anyway.