Man in Japan is the man in the know.. :thumbsup:

But as everything has an opposite...as there is light there must be dark..... pretty deep thoughts for a lazy Saturday afternoon.. ;)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG!! - Mick might have been on it when she sat down Hellooooooooo................Mick, are you in there mate?

Might be the only way Mick could slip out

Ponder no more pie-eater. Bond knows it's Blofeld, it's only Blofeld that takes a while to cotton on. It's Bond's disguise, you see. Becoming an Aussie, wearing glasses and speaking dubbed over does

You do need them crunchy in a Ceasar Salad..........................otherwise the ceasars will go limp :D

If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light,

what happens when you turn on the headlights?

I bet you're going so fast you can't reach out to turn them on!

:veryshocked:

I am not excited at all. - Old dog new tricks syndrome, + if it aint broke don't fix it etc etc.

Besides which I never use windows, too slow. I use Firefox instead

After 100 years lying on the sea bed, Irish divers were amazed to find that the Titanics swimming pool was still full.

What were they doing lying on the sea bed for that long?

Ah ... Irish - sorry, should have realised! :D

If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light,

what happens when you turn on the headlights?

I bet you're going so fast you can't reach out to turn them on!

:veryshocked:

What speed you're going would make no difference to whether or not you could reach out your arm. That's to do with acceleration. As you can't accelerate past the speed of light I would assume that you are travelling at a constant velocity, so no acceleration whatsoever thus you'd have absolutely no problem reaching out to turn on the headlights. Of course the whole question is ridiculous as we all know that nothing with a mass of a vehicle can actually attain the speed of light.