• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG!! - Mick might have been on it when she sat down Hellooooooooo................Mick, are you in there mate?

Might be the only way Mick could slip out

Ponder no more pie-eater. Bond knows it's Blofeld, it's only Blofeld that takes a while to cotton on. It's Bond's disguise, you see. Becoming an Aussie, wearing glasses and speaking dubbed over does

Why dont people close to David Banner and who also see The Incredible Hulk not put two and two together when it's always David Banners shirts and trousers ripped.

A bit like the old Superman and Clarke Kent glasses thing, though that particular story is of course fiction.

A very good point, Tubby.

I always thought that what he could do is have a spare "XXXXL" shirt in his bag. Then, when he feels that he's getting really angry, he could quickly change shirts into his "Hulk-ready" one.

Obviously he would want those shirts to be cheap, because they all get ripped, and also of a different design from his usual ones. So Mr M-gee wouldn't have as much to go on in his chase.

I think I'll write to him and let him know.

So he could simply take off his shirt when he got angry.

That would save cash as well. Seems silly to spend all that money on shirts that will just get ripped.

he should just keep a pair of very large speedos or tighty whitey's so's he could save his trousers from getting ripped all the time.....I'm sure his mum is pretty irate herself at having to repair the same trousers over and over

Saw this shirt on E-bay recently.

Read this one over slowly and absorb the facts that are within this definition! I love this word and believe that it will become a recognized English word before long.

med_gallery_10039_80_45182.jpg

Money cannot buy happiness, but it’s more comfortable to cry in a Corvette than on a bicycle

heres one thats annoying me:

How far would you have to go back into the past before you could "discover" (and reproduce) something that would advance human civilisation?

I guess we could all magically discover that f =ma, or that gravity = 9.8m/s2 but i wouldnt know how to tie that into something much more elaborate to create a picture of the universe to be honest. Maybe physics grads would be fine with this. I dunno if i would. I cant invent anything, and honestly theres nothing i could do in my chosen field better than the people of the time were doing it (you cant just turn up in the 15th century and start arguing that language is the house of being without a whole history of philosophical theory behind it. You can say it of course, but you need to have the rest of the stuff we all forget. I guess i could postulate the categorical imperative and maybe even talk a bit about the synthetic a priori and have everyone start badgering me about why maths is suddenly a synthetic rather than analytic truth (5+7=12 is in fact synthetic because the subject is not contained in teh predicate - barrum bum!). But the point is, would they be convinced.

So nope, im sure i have to go really ****ing far into the past just to even have a shout at this. Its annoying, its the whole "if a lion could talk we still wouldnt understand him" thing.