I'm afraid Sean pissed on his Bond peak years a bit too much which put me off a bit too.

Kind of like how Harrison Ford pissed on his Bladerunner role, similarly offputting.

Still, defining performances, even if the principals don't want to be remembered that way.

(Shall we next drag out Leonard Nimoy's "I am not Spock"? Though he seemed to come to grips with that one later.)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG!! - Mick might have been on it when she sat down Hellooooooooo................Mick, are you in there mate?

Might be the only way Mick could slip out

Ponder no more pie-eater. Bond knows it's Blofeld, it's only Blofeld that takes a while to cotton on. It's Bond's disguise, you see. Becoming an Aussie, wearing glasses and speaking dubbed over does

Still, defining performances, even if the principals don't want to be remembered that way.

For sure. :thumbsup:

As for Spock, I never thought he was any cop at all right from the beginning.

Not sure about Diana Rigg being that much of a draw, DiGriz, but the ski sequences were cool for sure.

As were the locations.

Music was fab too.

And that ending.

All round classic Bond flick, is OHMSS.

Spock was always crap, I thought. Never got the appeal there. The new Spock in the more recent movie was much better.

Spock was always crap, I thought. Never got the appeal there. The new Spock in the more recent movie was much better.

You mean the reboot? What's with this "reboot" stuff, anyway? I ordinarily reboot a computer to clear out the cruft and get it back to its original state. Somehow the movie industry has taken the term to mean, "install an entirely new operating system."

Time to fire off a letter, I think! :grandpa:

You mean the reboot? What's with this "reboot" stuff, anyway? I ordinarily reboot a computer to clear out the cruft and get it back to its original state. Somehow the movie industry has taken the term to mean, "install an entirely new operating system."

Time to fire off a letter, I think! :grandpa:

You WHAT??

Reboot is simply a restart from cold - nothing about clearing out "cruft" whatever that is.

Installing an entire new OS is just a reformat - nothing much! :omg:

re-imagining, must have something to do with redefining the imagination ... other than that I have NFI. :D

Re-imaging, however is restoring a previously saved "image" of the drive. Definitely does NOT install a new O/S. Just gets back everything you had on there previously, including all the "cruft"

If Tim Burton's "Planet of the Apes" is anything to go by, a bunch of bollocks.

bollocks3.jpg

As a good old Oz comment would have it "Pigs Arse!"

Three big un-cut piggy boys with their snouts in the trough!

Reminds me of certain politicians I know (but will refrain - with great strength of character - from identifying)!

You mean to say there are politicians that photo DOESN'T remind you of? :omg:

Actually, yes! Our local member is altruistic enough to vote for things that might lose him his seat but are absolutely the right thing for the country!

Benefit of an Independent MP, not tied to voting for the party, whether he actually supports the party position or not!