Originally Posted By: RobBright
Problem is that The s*n is the UK's biggest selling daily newspaper.

Yeah, followed or even not as much as the daily mail.
Scum the lot of them!
But what does that say about the society? sadface
  • Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: brit-gob
But what does that say about the society? sadface

What I've said for years and you guys get upset about. Most people are idiots wink razz

As things stand, it's Go Native's turn to post the next witty comeback. wink

Must admit, I just don't get it. Although, to clarify, I must admit that I'm not quite sure what it is that I don't get, and I must also admit that I'm not sure what other people don't get and certainly don't know why they don't get those things. So I just don't get any of it, I must admit.

It's all ever so confusing, even if I have made over 4000 generally top-notch posts. party

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Originally Posted By: Wizz
Makes me want to get out there.
Thinking of taking a mid week break out in Hakuba.

Do it Wizz.....I was up Kagura yesterday and its certainly blew the cobwebs away. Conditions were great

Hoping to this weekend, to Kagura, is the update to report.
Weekdays weren't possible this week.
Not sure I like the look of "rain" though.
But will definitely get out there.

thumbsup

Interesting.

This article in todays Yomiuri basically says foreign tourists have "disappeared" from many famous tourist areas of Japan, not just north east but Hakone, etc.

---

æ±æ—¥æœ¬å¤§éœ‡ç½ã¨æ±äº¬é›»åŠ›ã®ç¦å³¶ç¬¬ä¸€åŽŸå­åŠ›ç™ºé›»æ‰€ã®é‡å¤§äº‹æ•…ã®å½±éŸ¿ã§ã€æ—¥æœ¬ã‚’訪れる外国人観光客ãŒæ¿€æ¸›ã—ã¦ã„る。

被ç½åœ°ã ã‘ã§ãªãã€è¥¿æ—¥æœ¬ã®è¦³å…‰åœ°ãªã©ã§ã‚‚外国人観光客ã®ã‚­ãƒ£ãƒ³ã‚»ãƒ«ãŒç›¸æ¬¡ãŽã€å›½å†…ã®è¦³å…‰ç”£æ¥­ã¯å¤§ããªæ‰“撃をå—ã‘ã¦ã„る。海外メディアãªã©ãŒã€åŽŸç™ºäº‹æ•…を実態よりも大ã’ã•ã«ä¼ãˆãŸã®ã‚‚ã€ä¸€å› ã¨ã¿ã‚‰ã‚Œã‚‹ã€‚政府ãŒæ–°æˆé•·æˆ¦ç•¥ã®æŸ±ã®ä¸€ã¤ã«æ®ãˆãŸã€Œè¦³å…‰ç«‹å›½ã€æ§‹æƒ³ã‚‚ã€å¤§å¹…ãªè¦‹ç›´ã—ãŒé¿ã‘られãªã„情勢ã ã€‚

◆売上高1ï¼åˆ†ã®ï¼‘◆ 

観光業ã¸ã®æ‰“æ’ƒã¯ã€è¢«ç½åœ°ã‹ã‚‰é›¢ã‚ŒãŸå„地ã®è¦³å…‰å所ã«ã‚‚広ãŒã£ã¦ã„る。

首都åœã«è¿‘ã„神奈å·çœŒç®±æ ¹ç”ºã§ã¯éœ‡ç½å¾Œã«ã€Œå¤–国人客ãŒã‚ã£ã¨ã„ã†é–“ã«æ¶ˆãˆãŸã€ã¨ã„ã†ã€‚富士山を見渡ã›ã€å™´ç…™ãŒç«‹ã¡ä¸Šã‚‹å¤§æ¶Œè°·ã®åœŸç”£ç‰©åº—ã§ã¯ã€å¤–国人ã«äººæ°—ãŒã‚ã£ãŸæ¸©æ³‰ã§ã‚†ã§ãŸå物「黒タマゴã€ã®å£²ã‚Šå ´ã«ã‚‚é–‘å¤é³¥ãŒé³´ã„ã¦ã„る。

売上高ã¯ã€éœ‡ç½å‰ã®ï¼‘ï¼åˆ†ã®ï¼‘以下ã«æ€¥æ¸›ã—ãŸã€‚

震ç½å‰ã¯å¤–国人観光客を乗ã›ãŸå¤§åž‹è¦³å…‰ãƒã‚¹ãŒæ¯Žæ—¥ã€ï¼‘ï¼ï¼å°ä»¥ä¸ŠãŒä¹—り付ã‘ã¦ã„ãŸé§è»Šå ´ã‚‚ã€ã‚¬ãƒ©ã‚¬ãƒ©ã®çŠ¶æ…‹ã«ãªã£ã¦ã„る。

外国人客ã®èª˜è‡´ã«åŠ›ã‚’入れã¦ããŸç®±æ ¹ç”ºè¦³å…‰å”会ã¯ã€çŽ„é–¢å£ã®ç®±æ ¹æ¹¯æœ¬é§…ã«è‹±èªžã€éŸ“国語ã€ä¸­å›½èªžã§å¯¾å¿œã§ãる案内所を2ã‹æ‰€è¨­ç½®ã—ã¦ã„ã‚‹ãŒã€ã€Œéœ‡ç½å¾Œã¯ï¼‘æ—¥ã‚ãŸã‚Šæ•°äººã—ã‹æ¥ãªã„。1人もæ¥ãªã„日もã‚ã‚‹ã€ï¼ˆç®±æ ¹ç”ºç·åˆè¦³å…‰æ¡ˆå†…所ã®éˆ´æœ¨ç¾©å­æ‰€é•·ï¼‰ã¨ã„ã†ã€‚3月ã®å¤–国人ã®åˆ©ç”¨è€…ã¯å‰å¹´åŒæœˆã‚ˆã‚Šç´„7割少ãªã„446件ã«æ¸›ã£ãŸã€‚

æ±äº¬ãƒ»ç§‹è‘‰åŽŸã®å®¶é›»è²©å£²åº—ã§ã€å¤–国人を対象ã«ã—ãŸå…税å“コーナーも設ã‘ã¦ã„ã‚‹å®ç”°ç„¡ç·šé›»æ©Ÿã§ã¯ã€Œåœ°éœ‡ã®å½±éŸ¿ã§å¤–国人客ã¯æ¸›ã‚Šã€å£²ã‚Šä¸Šã’ã¯å‰å¹´ã«æ¯”ã¹ã¦ï¼“月ã¯ï¼‘~2割減ã€ï¼”月ã¯ãれ以上è½ã¡è¾¼ã¿ãã†ã ã€ã¨è©±ã™ã€‚