Sexy UK stud having more kids / Fat News

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People should not be allowed to have 10 kids unless they can pay for them.

That's actually really sad.Obviously he has problems looking after them, but as he is not abusive, aggressive etc why couldn't they place the children in an environment where he can visit them and be

ARGH!!!

Again I ask...who is stocking that mini fridge for her? She can't even go to the lounge let alone a supermarket!!

Why doesn't hubby dearest just stick sparkling water and apples in there!

This might help to explain a few things MB

This is a blurb on a doco I saw once called Fat girls and Feeders.

Welcome to the weird world of fat erotica, a sexual subculture where FAs (fat admirers) seek out huge women. Fair enough - different strokes for different folks. A welcome antidote, even, to society's obsession with thinness. And the women here do talk of how liberating it is to be considered attractive after years of being mocked and shunned.

But there's a dark side to all of this. Within the FA community there are men known as "feeders", who encourage their partners to gorge themselves to become as fat as humanely possible. And the fatter these women get, the more dependent they become, relying on the men to wash them, move them and, of course, feed them. It's all about control and dominance - the familiar dynamics of any abusive relationship.

The focus of this graphic, deeply disturbing documentary is a couple from Arizona, Gina and Mark. Mark left his first wife when she started to diet and was thrilled when he met the generously-proportioned Gina.

Although he considers himself an "enabler" rather than a "feeder", his obsession was to create the world's fattest woman, so he set about "growing" his wife and documenting the process in a series of nude videos, many of which are shown here. He achieved his aim - Gina reached 380kg - but almost killed her in the process. She underwent surgery and is now a relatively svelte 190kg, much to Mark's chagrin. He mournfully observes Gina's still-considerable bulk, struggling to accept her. "I miss the statistics," he says bleakly.

• 2 weeks later...

[Fat News!

Record-breaking yo-yo dieter Michael Hebranko is used to making headlines but according to his doctors, this may be his last appearance.

The 58-year-old has been told that due to congestive heart failure, liver failure and kidney failure, he may not make it to 60 unless he loses at least 140lbs and soon.

Speaking at his home in Staten Island where he is confined to his bed, Mr Hebranko admitted: 'My wife, Madeleine and I have been told to put our affairs in order.'

article-2111098-120C27FD000005DC-424_634x382.jpg

I've been told all my life if I kept eating I wouldn't make it to the age of 60. Now that birthday is just two years away and doctors don't think I'll make it.'

Cared for around the clock by a nurse during the day and his loving wife Madeleine in the evening, Mr Hebranko is no stranger to feeling like a victim.

But now the inability to control his greed, that at one point drove him to consume a whopping 13,260 calories a day, has well and truly caught up with him.

He has trouble breathing and keeps an oxygen mask by his bedside for emergencies.

Mrs Hebranko, a cancer survivor herself, works 12 hour days in an office to support them and then returns home in the evening to take care of her ailing husband.

'He’s lost the weight before so I have to believe he can do it again,' said the office employee who herself weighs 224lbs. 'It’s the only hope he has of surviving.'

Mr Hebranko's battle over his weight, he explained, began at what should have been been the height of his happiness.

'I had everything,' he said. 'A gorgeous wife, a successful career at a pharmaceutical company and a lovely ten year old boy.

article-2111098-120C28E5000005DC-713_634x421.jpg

More 'Fat News' this morning fat news fans!

The Human Doughnut

^^

Man's waist measures more than his height

ROTUND Rob Gillett - who tips the scales at a massive 35st 10lb - is a rare example of someone whose waist measurement is bigger than his height.

The 25-year-old 'human doughnut' stands just 5ft 3in tall but is a gut-busting 6ft 6in around his girth.

And while experts recommend a body mass index for healthy folk based on height and weight of up to 25, supersize Rob's is a terrifying 86.

Each day he tucks into cream doughnuts, chocolate, biscuits and cakes and washes it all down with a gallon of fizzy drinks - clocking up an amazing 7,000 calories.

Rob, of Bridgend, South Wales, has been told he could drop dead unless he starts to lose weight.

He said: "My addiction is mostly for sweet stuff, like chocolate, biscuits and cakes - and I quite like a pie, once in a while.

"I don't like what I see in the mirror but when I see the food I just want to eat it. And eat, eat, eat.

"I don't smoke - my addiction is fizzy drinks and cake."

Rob blames his grandmother for feeding him up since he was a child.

He said: "I like my nan's bolognese; I like any food. I think that's the problem.

"I do think my nan feeds me more than she should but I think that's a granny thing, she wants to spoil me."

2361human_doughnut.jpg

Bad nan!

• 3 weeks later...

Hope pie-eater doesn't mind me posting some Fat News

----

'I'm thrilled to be marrying Britain's fattest man': Woman reveals why she's finally ready to wed heavyweight after 13 years

At times she said she felt more like his carer than his lover.

But Debbie Kirby has revealed that she is finally ready to wed Britain's fattest man.

Barry Austin, who at his heaviest weighed 65 stone, first popped the question 13 years ago, but Debbie turned him down because she was worried that her children would be teased.

Despite his rejection Barry, 43, remained determined to woo his childhood sweetheart and set about shedding the pounds.

And this Valentine's, 20 stone lighter, he proposed for the second time - and much to his relief Debbie said yes.

The mother-of-four, from Solihull has said that she is delighted at the prospect of getting married and her children Sarah, 26, Danielle, 22, Marcus, 20, and Demi Lee, 18 have already set about planning their outfits - although no date has been set.

'I look beyond Barry's size and I love him for the person he is. He's a good man, has a heart of gold and makes me laugh,' she told Closer magazine.

The couple first met at infant school, but were separated when they were sent to different secondary schools.

It was only years later when Debbie, aged 29, was single after splitting from her children's father that she was once again reunited with Barry and they started dating.

By this point his bulging waistline had thrust him into the media spotlight. At the time he enjoyed a calorie-laden diet - paid for with his savings and benefits - indulging in 40 pints a night at the weekend and eating nine curries in one sitting.

Debbie admits that Barry's weight caused problems with their relationship as he wasn't romantic enough and she constantly urged him to diet.

But it was when doctors warned him of an early death that Barry decided to take action, drastically reducing his daily calorie intake from 29,000 to 1,500.

Now Barry is hoping to lose even more weight ahead of his wedding day so that he can wear a tuxedo.

'He's told me he want to consummate the marriage on our wedding night, so that's another incentive for him to lose weight,' adds Debbie.

article-2121116-125A3ABF000005DC-325_634x570.jpg

Hope pie-eater doesn't mind me posting some Fat News

----

'I'm thrilled to be marrying Britain's fattest man': Woman reveals why she's finally ready to wed heavyweight after 13 years

At times she said she felt more like his carer than his lover.

But Debbie Kirby has revealed that she is finally ready to wed Britain's fattest man.

Barry Austin, who at his heaviest weighed 65 stone, first popped the question 13 years ago, but Debbie turned him down because she was worried that her children would be teased.

Despite his rejection Barry, 43, remained determined to woo his childhood sweetheart and set about shedding the pounds.

And this Valentine's, 20 stone lighter, he proposed for the second time - and much to his relief Debbie said yes.

The mother-of-four, from Solihull has said that she is delighted at the prospect of getting married and her children Sarah, 26, Danielle, 22, Marcus, 20, and Demi Lee, 18 have already set about planning their outfits - although no date has been set.

'I look beyond Barry's size and I love him for the person he is. He's a good man, has a heart of gold and makes me laugh,' she told Closer magazine.

The couple first met at infant school, but were separated when they were sent to different secondary schools.

It was only years later when Debbie, aged 29, was single after splitting from her children's father that she was once again reunited with Barry and they started dating.

By this point his bulging waistline had thrust him into the media spotlight. At the time he enjoyed a calorie-laden diet - paid for with his savings and benefits - indulging in 40 pints a night at the weekend and eating nine curries in one sitting.

Debbie admits that Barry's weight caused problems with their relationship as he wasn't romantic enough and she constantly urged him to diet.

But it was when doctors warned him of an early death that Barry decided to take action, drastically reducing his daily calorie intake from 29,000 to 1,500.

Now Barry is hoping to lose even more weight ahead of his wedding day so that he can wear a tuxedo.

'He's told me he want to consummate the marriage on our wedding night, so that's another incentive for him to lose weight,' adds Debbie.

article-2121116-125A3ABF000005DC-325_634x570.jpg

Does look good though. ;)

The guy or the sandwich?!

The guy has a happy disposition...not quite enough to overcome the inability to walk to the door for me though...

The sandwich looks DISGUSTING!!!

Really vile.

• 1 month later...

Good news Fat News fans!

---

'I ate 20,000 calories a day, had a 6ft waist... and last left my house on 9/11': Horrifying life of the blonde-haired little boy who grew into the world's fattest man

The world's fattest man has revealed he has not been able to leave his home for the past ten years.

Keith Martin said he specifically remembers the last time he left the house was on 9/11. Since then he has ballooned to 58 stone and was recently revealed as the heaviest man on Earth.

Mr Martin, 42, has said his condition has driven him to the brink of suicide and is now desperately trying to lost weight so reduce his 6ft waistline.

Having once eaten up to 20,000 calories a day he has now restricted himself to 1,500 calories.

At the height of his eating Keith would scoff down a packet of bacon, six sausages, six eggs with a mound of toast and beans.

Lunch was more of the same plus sandwiches and dinner could be two large pizzas, three kebabs or a giant Chinese curry.

Snacks included packets of biscuits and sweets, cakes and family-size chocolate bars. Before bed he'd have four sandwiches with ham, Spam or bacon. He drank two litres of cola, plus six pints of coffee with sugar.

Now he has reduced his diet to just four slices of bread, sometimes topped with spam or a can of mini-hotdogs, and one ready meal a day.

article-0-12F2FA6D000005DC-13_634x424.jpg

Admittedly, he doesn't look quite as happy as they usually do posing with their morning snack, but perhaps that was because Mr Cameraman was stopping him from eating

I'm always amazed at this.....he's desperately trying to lose weight....he hasn't left his house for 10 years, presumably can't really leave his bed for that long either.....so who is buying him the food??

Thing that gets me is how these people obviously agree to have their photos taken with ridiculous trolley loads of pizzas, chocolates and snacks.

Surprised they don't go and put some bars of lard next to them as well.

Sort of :lol: but then again it's really :naughty:

Now he has reduced his diet to just four slices of bread, sometimes topped with spam or a can of mini-hotdogs, and one ready meal a day.

Some of these things just have to be made up.

• 2 weeks later...

We have some new Fat News!

How 30 scaffolders, builders, police, fire and ambulance crew rescued 63st teenager from her homeBritain's fattest teenager Georgia Davis, 19, needed urgent medical care

It took the 30-strong team almost eight hours to get her to an ambulance

Rescuers built a bridge to carry her and had a crane ready if it was needed

Cost of the operation to get her out of her home will run into the thousands

A teenager weighing 63st was taken to hospital yesterday with the help of builders, scaffolders and members of all three emergency services.

Georgia Davis, 19, needed urgent medical care but it took around 30 people almost eight hours to get her into an ambulance.

The road outside her home was closed off as two walls of the house were demolished to move her from her first-floor bedroom.

Her medical condition was not known, but it is understood she had suffered massive organ failure after reaching a reported weight of 63st.

Large dust sheets and tarpaulins were put up outside her home in Aberdare, South Wales, so the operation could be conducted in private. 'This is not a freak show,' said a police officer.

Builders had to remove a window before tearing down an external and internal wall to free Miss Davis from her semi-detached council house.

Miss Davis is said to have abandoned the latest diet doctors put her on to try to save her life. She has previously been sent on boot-camp style training holidays in the US, with some success.

A neighbour said: 'It is a major operation and there's loads of people here just to get Georgia out of the house.

'She's too big to get out herself and they've had to take the walls down. It is tragic for her. She's done all sorts to lose weight with fat camps in the States and a thousand diets.

She looks happy enough to me

article-2149609-0D58F4B3000005DC-63_634x654.jpg

Unfortunately not shots of her surrounded by pizzas, cakes and biscuits currently available....

article-2149609-1346BCE1000005DC-793_634x422.jpg

article-2149609-1346AF9D000005DC-453_634x422.jpg