Sexy UK stud having more kids / Fat News

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People should not be allowed to have 10 kids unless they can pay for them.

That's actually really sad.Obviously he has problems looking after them, but as he is not abusive, aggressive etc why couldn't they place the children in an environment where he can visit them and be

The yanks have a really frustrating legal system.

Her kids, who feed her, would be ****ed if they stop. That would be murder, as they know that to stop feeding her, she would die.

No...

If they brought her small portions of protein and non starchy veg and lots of water, she would lose weight.

If they kept nothing but those food items in the house then she would have to get up and walk to the store to get junk or excessive quantities - by that time she would be fit for bariatric surgery.

It wouldn't take much to get a ban on pizza delivery to her address from local shops either...

• 1 month later...

Hi folks not much fat news of late, but got some now

---

One lady most certainly of the opinion that men prefer curves is Mikel Ruffinelli, a 420-pound mother of four who measures a staggering eight-foot in circumference.

At just five-foot-four, 39-year-old Mikel, who lives in Los Angeles, is substantially wider than she is tall, but says she wouldn’t want it any other way.

‘I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems,’ explains Mikel, has a proportionally small 40-inch waist. ‘Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure.’

article-2265277-17117382000005DC-938_634x759.jpg

article-2265277-17117366000005DC-604_634x786.jpg

Morning snack

article-2265277-1711731D000005DC-32_634x424.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

New Zealand mother of eight, 30, who drank 18 PINTS of Coke a day, dies from cardiac arrest

Natasha Harris drank an estimated 50,000 pints of the fizzy drink

She would suffer withdrawal symptoms and get moody without it

She drank it first thing in the morning and last thing at night

Her family would buy her at least four 2.5l bottles a day

A mother-of-eight, 30, died suddenly from a cardiac arrest because she drank up to 18 pints of Coke every day for years, a coroner has ruled.

Natasha Harris died on February 25, 2010, after her partner Christopher Hodgkinson found her seated on the toilet, slumped against the wall and gasping for air at their home in Invercargill on New Zealand's south island.

An inquest last year revealed that she would drink at least four 2.5litre bottles of the fizzy drink each day, consuming more than twice the recommended daily caffeine consumption and more than 11 times the recommended sugar intake.

'This is not a normal person

Evidence

18 pints of coke a day This is addictive behaviour. No different from being an alcoholic or drug user.

Mother of 8. on its own, unusual, but not abnormal. Added to her addiction and lifestyle absurdly irresponsible.

Family would buy her at least four 2.5l bottles a day This is the most distressing and absurd piece of the overeater/excessive coke consumption profile. Why on earth do people aid and abet this behaviour - the enablers are IMHO more culpable than the addict themselves!

• 3 weeks later...

A jobless “predator” who has fathered 17 children by 15 different mothers was last night facing life imprisonment after being convicted of murder.

Jamie Cumming, 36, who was once branded Britain’s most feckless father, stabbed 29-year-old James Getty to death after a pub brawl, inflicting “lethal” injuries to his heart, lungs and liver.

He had denied the attack, blaming a mutual friend, but a jury took just two hours to find him guilty.

After the verdict was delivered, Gillian Wade, the advocate depute, told Dundee’s High Court that Cumming had 19 previous convictions, including one for assault to injury.

She added: "The accused is in a relationship and has three children from that union. "But it is believed he has another 13 children from various other relationships." A 17th was reportedly born around a year ago.

Cumming, a former security guard from Dundee, is now unlikely to see many of those children grow up.

The majority of the mothers, most of whom were just teenagers when they gave birth, are thought to be claiming benefits.

In his only ever interview, given in December 2011, Cumming said: "One instruction from the Bible I'd remind people of before they judge me is, 'Go forth and multiply'

"I've done my bit, but I know that on Judgment Day, I might pay for my sins."

The jury heard that Cumming fled from the murder scene on June 1 last year, before being arrested the following day in his grandfather's car, with a bag containing his bloodstained shoes and clothes.

He sent a string of texts to former partners in the minutes after the attack, telling Chelsea Anderson, 21, the mother of his 16th child, born in November 2011, that "it wasnae for nothing".

He told another that he had "done someone".

Cumming was labelled a "predator" by his own mother, Lorraine Cumming, 56, for fathering multiple offspring with no means of providing for them.

His growing family was first disclosed in 2011 when by Mrs Cumming issued a scathing, public condemnation of his behaviour.

"We don't speak to each other, and, even though I love him as my child, I am bitterly disappointed with how he lives his life,” she told a newspaper.

"It's difficult to keep up with it all, but I do my best to see all the kids.

"He just doesn't seem bothered, even though he thinks he's 'Father of the Year' because he lives with three of them.”

His eldest daughter, Samantha, was born to his then teenage girlfriend Kelly Anne Dulley in 1995 when Cumming was just 17.

His second – born, a son called Jamie, arrived in 1997 and is now living in France with his mother.

A friend of Miss Dulley's cousin gave birth to Mr Cumming's third child, a daughter called Danielle, and a neighbour's daughter gave birth to a fourth.

His fifth was born in 2001, followed by another son just over a year later, and three children were born to his girlfriends in 2004 within the space of a few months.

Paula Ryan, 31, gave Mr Cumming his 10th child, a son called Cayden, in 2007.

His 11th and 12th children came shortly after that while his 13th, born after a fling with an Australian student, now lives in Australia with his mother. The 14th child was born to Mr Cumming's on – off girlfriend Alison.

His 15th, was born to a 19 – year – old former partner while his teenage girlfriend was also due to have another boy. A third teenager was thought to have had a baby last year.

Judge Lady Clark of Calton said Cumming faced a life sentence when he next appears at the High Court in Edinburgh on April 3.

A jobless “predator” who has fathered 17 children by 15 different mothers was last night facing life imprisonment after being convicted of murder.

Jamie Cumming, 36, who was once branded Britain’s most feckless father, stabbed 29-year-old James Getty to death after a pub brawl, inflicting “lethal” injuries to his heart, lungs and liver.

He had denied the attack, blaming a mutual friend, but a jury took just two hours to find him guilty.

After the verdict was delivered, Gillian Wade, the advocate depute, told Dundee’s High Court that Cumming had 19 previous convictions, including one for assault to injury.

She added: "The accused is in a relationship and has three children from that union. "But it is believed he has another 13 children from various other relationships." A 17th was reportedly born around a year ago.

Cumming, a former security guard from Dundee, is now unlikely to see many of those children grow up.

The majority of the mothers, most of whom were just teenagers when they gave birth, are thought to be claiming benefits.

In his only ever interview, given in December 2011, Cumming said: "One instruction from the Bible I'd remind people of before they judge me is, 'Go forth and multiply'

"I've done my bit, but I know that on Judgment Day, I might pay for my sins."

The jury heard that Cumming fled from the murder scene on June 1 last year, before being arrested the following day in his grandfather's car, with a bag containing his bloodstained shoes and clothes.

He sent a string of texts to former partners in the minutes after the attack, telling Chelsea Anderson, 21, the mother of his 16th child, born in November 2011, that "it wasnae for nothing".

He told another that he had "done someone".

Cumming was labelled a "predator" by his own mother, Lorraine Cumming, 56, for fathering multiple offspring with no means of providing for them.

His growing family was first disclosed in 2011 when by Mrs Cumming issued a scathing, public condemnation of his behaviour.

"We don't speak to each other, and, even though I love him as my child, I am bitterly disappointed with how he lives his life,” she told a newspaper.

"It's difficult to keep up with it all, but I do my best to see all the kids.

"He just doesn't seem bothered, even though he thinks he's 'Father of the Year' because he lives with three of them.”

His eldest daughter, Samantha, was born to his then teenage girlfriend Kelly Anne Dulley in 1995 when Cumming was just 17.

His second – born, a son called Jamie, arrived in 1997 and is now living in France with his mother.

A friend of Miss Dulley's cousin gave birth to Mr Cumming's third child, a daughter called Danielle, and a neighbour's daughter gave birth to a fourth.

His fifth was born in 2001, followed by another son just over a year later, and three children were born to his girlfriends in 2004 within the space of a few months.

Paula Ryan, 31, gave Mr Cumming his 10th child, a son called Cayden, in 2007.

His 11th and 12th children came shortly after that while his 13th, born after a fling with an Australian student, now lives in Australia with his mother. The 14th child was born to Mr Cumming's on – off girlfriend Alison.

His 15th, was born to a 19 – year – old former partner while his teenage girlfriend was also due to have another boy. A third teenager was thought to have had a baby last year.

Judge Lady Clark of Calton said Cumming faced a life sentence when he next appears at the High Court in Edinburgh on April 3.

Ah the Cummings......what a fine family they are!

The mother has a cheek, they were the original neighbours from hell. 5 kids and about as many dogs....house and garden was like a gypsy's campsite.....can't remember ever seeing a MR Cummings.

• 1 month later...

Not enough fat news recently..

---

A morbidly obese woman who fell off the couch was left on the floor by her family for days before they called for help.

The woman, 54, who was fed from the spot on the floor where she fell, later died from bed sores that got infected.

Authorities are now investigating the case

A report by the Wichita police details the tragic timeline, beginning when the 54-year-old woman fell off the couch.

According to the report, the woman was on the floor between three days and three weeks before her mother and brother called the EMS for help.

The woman, at 350 pounds, was too heavy to lift back onto the couch, and neither the mother or brother could, the report states.

the-fatest-woman-in-the-world2.jpg

写真はイメージです