Sexy UK stud having more kids / Fat News

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People should not be allowed to have 10 kids unless they can pay for them.

That's actually really sad.Obviously he has problems looking after them, but as he is not abusive, aggressive etc why couldn't they place the children in an environment where he can visit them and be

Looks good that.

Was it first made in Dundee or something?

dunno if it was 1st made in Dundee, but it is one of the few things that Dundee is "famous" for......that and over-copulating dole riders

• 4 weeks later...

In today's 'Fat News':

'I never gave up hope': World's fattest woman reveals how she was accused of murdering her sister's son - but walked free after court heard she was 'too big to kill'

]A woman charged with murdering her sister's son has told how she was freed after her defence team claimed she was too fat to have committed the crime.

In a new interview, Mayra Rosales, 31, of Texas, says she could not have hit the boy on the head because her arm was so big that she would not have been able to lift it to strike him.

When two-year-old Eliseo Jr died in March 2008, 74-stone Ms Rosales, who had been babysitting at the time he was taken into hospital, originally claimed she caused his death by falling onto him

article-2081664-0F538C5100000578-492_634x439.jpg

• 1 month later...

Breaking 'fat' news:

Meet the world's 'fattest man' who lives in London: 58-stone Keith is so huge he needs 18 carers to keep him alive

A Briton who devours eight hotdogs for breakfast has won the dubious accolade of being named the world’s fattest man.

Keith Martin, 42, tips the scales at  58 stone, and is so large that he is bed-ridden.

His needs are putting an extra drain on NHS resources and costing the taxpayer thousands of pounds as he requires an army of 18 medical professionals to look after him, including ambulance staff, carers and nurses.

Eight ambulance workers must be on hand to help hoist his giant frame to a reinforced vehicle for frequent hospital visits close to his home in Harlesden, North-West London.

Trips for health checks are the only occasions in the past ten years on which he has left his bed. He also requires four carers to visit him twice a day and four nurses three times a week to wash him and monitor his health as his staggering weight is putting massive strain on his heart and other internal organs.

Medics say he would need to shed half his bulk before he could even be considered for a gastric band to aid his weight loss.

Mr Martin took the crown of heaviest man on the planet after the previous title-holder – a  90-stone Mexican – went on a crash diet. Manuel Uribe, 44, is still listed as the heaviest man in the Guinness Book of Records but is believed to have shrunk to a relatively svelte 31st 6lb. Mr Martin has also overtaken another former world’s heaviest man, fellow Brit Paul Mason.

More to the point Muika, the guy can't get out of bed, has no girlfriend, his mother is dead, and a team of health professionals are required each and every day to meet his needs.... Who the hell is feeding him?

If you put a cookie on a table near the bedroom door, he would have to get UP to get it.

Stick anther cookie on the kitchen table and he will probably have walked further to get it than he has done in years.

Get rid of the enablers!

Oh come on Mamabear, you can't starve the poor lad! Human rights etc!

And the UK social support systems have so much extra cash lying about that that can easily afford things like this.....

;)

Today's fat news

Britain's fattest woman weighs 40STONE and is so big she hasn't been outside in FOUR years

Brenda Flanagan-Davies eats more than 6,000 calories per DAY - including nine chocolate bars and three litres of fizzy drinks

She can't walk 20ft to shower without getting out of breath

Former shop assistant has spent most of her adult life on benefits

Married Brenda once tipped the scales at 45st

She was forced to marry husband Ron, 65, in her house because she is too fat to leave

Meet Britain's new fattest woman - who weighs 40 stone and is so big that she has not left her house in four years.

Brenda Flanagan-Davies, 43, has never once sat in her taxpayer-funded living room because it takes too much effort for her to walk there from bed.

Once as heavy as 45 stone, Brenda is now the heaviest women in the UK following the death of 45-stone Sharon Mevsimler in 2010.

The former shop assistant, from Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, eats more than 6,000 calories per day - including nine chocolate bars and three litres of fizzy drinks.

The recommended daily calorie intake for women is 2,000.

Brenda is virtually bed-bound by her extreme girth and is so addicted to food she even has a fridge next to her reinforced bed crammed full of chocolates and soda.

Now after years of being confined to her tiny bungalow, Brenda is begging for help after doctors warned her 'lose weight or die.'

This one too, handy having the fridge there

article-2101791-11C09A05000005DC-338_634x425.jpg

She said: 'I spend my life in bed - that's not a life. I have tried countless diets but I can't stop eating. I can't walk 20 feet to my shower without getting out of breath.

'I hate this life. I want to have children while I still can, but I'm not healthy enough to get pregnant.

'Doctors have warned me my weight could eventually kill me - I'm putting so much stress on my organs. But food is an addiction I can't fight. I need help.'

Brenda, who has spent most of her adult life on benefits, is terrified of leaving the house in case she falls over and can't get up.

In fact she has not left the house since a doctors appointment four years ago.

She said: 'I struggled to get in and out of the car to get to the doctors and when I was there I was terrified of sitting down in case I broke a chair. I had to stand up and it was totally humiliating with everyone staring.

'After years of being called "monster" and "lardy" in the street, I'd had enough of it.

'People looked at me like I was a freak. They didn't see a person, they saw a massive blob they didn't think had any feelings.

'Sometimes wanted to scream, and tell them I'm still a person. Everyone has their issues, but my addiction is more obvious because of my size.

'Brenda's days are filled with surfing the internet, watching her favourite shows and, of course, eating.

Amazingly, Brenda insists that is healthier than what she used to eat before - causing her to be her heaviest weight of 45 stone in 2006.

She said: 'I used to eat a couple of bacon rolls plus a full English for breakfast, and I've cut back on takeaways.

ARGH!!!

Again I ask...who is stocking that mini fridge for her? She can't even go to the lounge let alone a supermarket!!

Why doesn't hubby dearest just stick sparkling water and apples in there!

Because otherwise she'll eat him.

She looks happy in the photo!

article-2101791-11C099B5000005DC-890_634x538.jpg

Got to laugh the way they always seem to get them to pose like in above. Happy, eating, tons of food on their bed!? :lol:

How do they afford to even get all that food?

It's just......... exasperating.