Sexy UK stud having more kids / Fat News

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People should not be allowed to have 10 kids unless they can pay for them.

That's actually really sad.Obviously he has problems looking after them, but as he is not abusive, aggressive etc why couldn't they place the children in an environment where he can visit them and be

Kev,

Article says she can't walk, toilet etc b y herself. So my guess is no, not often. And as little as possible.

Sad really.

Urk! - you mean that bulge hanging down between her legs may not be just belly? < emoticon: I don't really want to think about that >

thats her baby catchers.....she's just caught a lot of babies

Having early maturing boys it does not surprise me that it is POSSIBLE, what surprises me is that an 11 yr old was able to have sex with the neighbours 15yr old obviously more than once, and no one knew about it!!

Supervision anyone?

sure that she'll also be a great mother......she is surprised and angry that he lied about his age and is younger than he claimed....even although she knew he was at junior school, she didn't think that was suspicious.....yep, a real Agatha Christie this one

New news!

------

The jobless man branded ‘Britain’s most feckless dad’ for fathering 14 children has had another child – and two more are on the way.

Jamie Cumming, 34, from Dundee, who lives off benefits, has had 15 children by 13 different women – and is unable to pay maintenance for any of them.

Mr Cumming’s 19-year-old  ex-girlfriend birth to his latest child, a son, two weeks ago. His current girlfriend, also 19, was last night due to give birth to another boy.

A girl of 17 is understood to be expecting his 17th child in the New Year.

Mr Cumming’s mother, Lorraine, said last night: ‘He needs to take some responsibility. He’s an embarrassment and I’m having nothing to do with him.’

He first told his mother and his father Harry he was going to become a dad, aged just 17.

His girlfriend Kelly Dulley gave birth to a little girl in February 1995 and everyone believed the couple would go on to get married.

But once the baby was born, Jamie started a relationship with Kelly's cousin.

Their relationship lasted 10 years but the couple struggled to have a baby despite receiving IVF treatment through The NHS.

While they were trying for a baby Jamie had managed to father another child with a woman who gave birth to his first son in 1997.

She has since moved to France and neither Jamie nor his family have seen her or the child since.

Around the same time in 1997, Jamie got another girl pregnant - Kelly's cousin's friend.

In November 1998 he fathered another child after a one-night stand with a neighbour's daughter and less than three years later in July 2001 he became a father again.

Fourteen months later his sixth child, a boy, arrived and occasionally Jamie gives some money to the boy's mother but does not contribute towards his other children.

A few months later he fathered a seventh son and shortly after that in 2002 another woman gave birth to his eighth child, another boy.

In 2004 Jamie was in new a relationship and together they have three children - a seven-year-old, a two-year-old and a 13-month-old baby.

By December 2007 Jamie's tenth child had arrived and five months later his 11th son was born.

Jamie, who has five siblings, also fathered a child with an Australian woman who took their son back with her after she'd given birth.

Lorraine regularly keeps in contact with her 14 grandchildren and often meets with their maternal grandparents but she feels humiliated because her son is refusing to raise or support his own children.

He often spends Christmas day flitting between each of the women and will sometimes spend his money buying lavish gifts rather than buying food and clothes.

Other relatives have pleaded with him to stop fathering children but they believe he is addicted.

New news!

------

The jobless man branded ‘Britain’s most feckless dad’ for fathering 14 children has had another child – and two more are on the way.

Jamie Cumming, 34, from Dundee, who lives off benefits, has had 15 children by 13 different women – and is unable to pay maintenance for any of them.

Mr Cumming’s 19-year-old ex-girlfriend birth to his latest child, a son, two weeks ago. His current girlfriend, also 19, was last night due to give birth to another boy.

A girl of 17 is understood to be expecting his 17th child in the New Year.

Mr Cumming’s mother, Lorraine, said last night: ‘He needs to take some responsibility. He’s an embarrassment and I’m having nothing to do with him.’

He first told his mother and his father Harry he was going to become a dad, aged just 17.

His girlfriend Kelly Dulley gave birth to a little girl in February 1995 and everyone believed the couple would go on to get married.

But once the baby was born, Jamie started a relationship with Kelly's cousin.

Their relationship lasted 10 years but the couple struggled to have a baby despite receiving IVF treatment through The NHS.

While they were trying for a baby Jamie had managed to father another child with a woman who gave birth to his first son in 1997.

She has since moved to France and neither Jamie nor his family have seen her or the child since.

Around the same time in 1997, Jamie got another girl pregnant - Kelly's cousin's friend.

In November 1998 he fathered another child after a one-night stand with a neighbour's daughter and less than three years later in July 2001 he became a father again.

Fourteen months later his sixth child, a boy, arrived and occasionally Jamie gives some money to the boy's mother but does not contribute towards his other children.

A few months later he fathered a seventh son and shortly after that in 2002 another woman gave birth to his eighth child, another boy.

In 2004 Jamie was in new a relationship and together they have three children - a seven-year-old, a two-year-old and a 13-month-old baby.

By December 2007 Jamie's tenth child had arrived and five months later his 11th son was born.

Jamie, who has five siblings, also fathered a child with an Australian woman who took their son back with her after she'd given birth.

Lorraine regularly keeps in contact with her 14 grandchildren and often meets with their maternal grandparents but she feels humiliated because her son is refusing to raise or support his own children.

He often spends Christmas day flitting between each of the women and will sometimes spend his money buying lavish gifts rather than buying food and clothes.

Other relatives have pleaded with him to stop fathering children but they believe he is addicted.

haha! I know this guy!! He lived up the road from me when we were kids, he was 3 years ahead of me in school :lol:

he was 3 yrs ahead of me in primary school............his mum had long hair and only wore a nightie.........he had about 4 Alsatians live biting distance from the school gates.....I was scared shitless to make up stories about that idiot!! :lol:

The DM seem to love this word "feckless".

--

'We were told to go forth and multiply': Feckless father-of-16's biblical excuse as he blames mothers of his children for not taking the pill

Britain' most feckless father, who has 16 children by 14 different women, has blamed the Bible instruction to 'go forth and multiply' for his philandering.

Unrepentant Jamie Cumming says women who sleep with him should take the pill if they don't want to get pregnant

And Cumming, 35, who is having baby number 17 with a teenager in the New Year, claims he is 'repopulating' his home city of Dundee.

He shamelessly believes the taxpayers should foot the bill for his womanising because he is unemployed.

Cumming insists that he may not be the father of some of the children, but acknowledged 'nine or ten' were his own.

He said: 'The reality is all these women have been happy to have my ­babies. Maybe some of them thought I was a good catch. Others ­believed I’d settle down with them. I never promised them anything.

“I know you’re not supposed to say it these days, but in my mind, it’s OK for me to do what I’ve done because I’m a man.

---

I suppose if feckless people like TB leave Dundee and hook up with Japanese chicks, he has no choice!

;)