• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I recently watched Nigella Lawson cooking a turkey and she managed to slip the following into the dialogue; Slippery, rub all over, moist, plumptious beauties, lubricate, wet, insert and penetrate. I

I have wondered for a long time whether dogs and cats ever wonder why their two-legged owners don't fall over.     /end

JAPANESE FIGURE SKATERS. Make sure you try to come second in the short program because in the past people in second after the short program have won in the end.

JAPANESE FIGURE SKATERS. Of course, if you are good enough, try to come first because that means you actually have more points.

MEN. When asked by your wife "do you prefer this one .... or this one?" simply choose at random because she won't pay any attention to your decision. It'll just be a complete waste of your f***ng time.

PREVENT the inconvenience of waiting for energy saving lightbulbs to brighten up by simply leaving them switched on all the time.

HOMEOWNERS. When going upstairs, walk up two and then back one. That way your neighbours will think you have more stairs than them.

ENVIRONMENTALLY friendly masturbators. Use one of the socks you have worn that day as your evening wank sock. The sock would have requied washing anyway, thus reducing your carbon footprint.

WOMEN. Discourage men from looking at your breasts by wearing a skirt short enough to see your knickers.

POLICE OFFICERS on TV's The Bill. Avoid giving suspect criminals a 100 yard head start by not shouting "Oi!" when you see them at that distance.

LIAM GALLAGHER. When singing, lower the microphone a bit so as it's in front of your mouth. This will prevent any unnecessary neckstrain. How you could stop being a *unt, though, is beyond me, I'm afraid.

OFFICE PARTY GOERS. Impress your colleagues when photocopying your genitals by setting the machine to enlarge to 400%. This works for men only, as the results are less impressive for women.

lol

LETTERS:

I noticed on my bottle of shampoo, the instructions 'lather, rinse, repeat'. Could someone please tell me when I should stop, only I've been washing my hair for about 3 weeks now. Surely it must be clean.

Just before Christmas I saw a show on BBC3 called Most Annoying People of 2009. I don't know why the BBC are suddenly so anti-annoying people. They usually give them their own show.

It's handy that Nigella Lawson's new cookbook comes with wipe-clean pages as I've just given the picture on the front cover a right old caning.

I sat down with my family last night to watch a film called British Bukkake Babes, and I have to say, we didn't laugh once.

Whilst watching a re-run of The Crystal Maze, I was intrigued to see that the Futuristic Zone didn't contain such things as flat screen TVs or even half-decent computers. What is going to go wrong in the future, I wonder, to return us to 1980's technology.

According to Lance Armstrong's autobiography, "it's not about the bike". While there may be some truth to that, I would like to have seen him try to win five Tour de Frances on a Raleigh Chopper.

I get tired of your magazine constantly having a go at pop star Bono, so I want to be the first to write in and stand up for him. Alright, he's an utter tw*t with a high opinion of himself and a bit of a shortarse, but come on. Give the man a break!

Do any of your readrs, like me, reckon that Hobbits have really thick cocks? It is certainly never alluded to in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, it's just something I feel to be true.

I've just bought some hand wash called Pure Indulgence. Now, I'm sorry, but I don't consider washing cat shit off my hands as pure indulgence. Pure indulgence for me would be knocking one out whilst Davina McCall jumps about in that red catsuit she wears in the Sky TV advert.

Whilst on amazon.co.uk recently, I saw that people who bought the 'Long eared owl garden bird scarer deterrent' also bought Terminator Salvation.

With bees nearing extinction, wouldn't it be nice if wasps cleaned up their act a bit and took over the honey-making duties?

there are some goodies this time. lol

"I get tired of your magazine constantly having a go at pop star Bono, so I want to be the first to write in and stand up for him. Alright, he's an utter tw*t with a high opinion of himself and a bit of a shortarse, but come on. Give the man a break!

" rollabout

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
OFFICE PARTY GOERS. Impress your colleagues when photocopying your genitals by setting the machine to enlarge to 400%. This works for men only, as the results are less impressive for women.

This one is good.

AUSSIE MEN: Increase you chances of pulling in Niseko, by thinking of some new chat up lines instead of "do you like gin? how about whisky? I have Canadian club at my dorm. want to drink some?"

I did actually here this last weekend. biggrin Outside of Ezo's seafood.