• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I recently watched Nigella Lawson cooking a turkey and she managed to slip the following into the dialogue; Slippery, rub all over, moist, plumptious beauties, lubricate, wet, insert and penetrate. I

I have wondered for a long time whether dogs and cats ever wonder why their two-legged owners don't fall over.     /end

LETTERBOCKS

Can any Doctor Who fans confirm what Davros did if he wanted a shit? I reckon his Darlek arse was fitted with a 'crumb tray' like you get with some toasters.

A tag attached to the front of my new tshirt reads "We hope you enjoy wearing this garment as much as we enjoyed creating it". Bearing in mind that the shirt cost 7.99 and the label inside it states that it was made in Bangladesh, I'm not really expecting to enjoy wearing it very much at all.

I think Jamie Oliver should be the first TV chef to go into space, whether the little facker wants to or not.

So it's all right for John Prescott to park his Jaguar in the House of Commons Car Park, but I get thrown out of my local swimming pool for masturbating. It's just another case of one rule for politicians and another one for the rest of us.

"Everythings achievable if you commit", says Robson Green in the trailer for his new TV series about swimming. That's a bit rich when the self-empowering gobshite's clearly been unable to achieve a height of more than 5ft2.

I greatly enjoyed Kwik-Fit's recent, quirky "You'll be amazed at what we do" advertising campaign. But if they could find a spare moment in between playing the piano, hypnotising children and speaking Japanese, they might like to try doing up the facking bolts on my alternator properly.

A lot of people have "had a go" at Johnny Rotten for apparently abandoning his punk principles in order to do those Country Life Commercials. But to give him his due he's right, it is nice butter.

To the tall man in the newsagents on Stamford Street, SE1 on Monday November 30th. Buying a copy of GQ with an issue of Razzle tucked inside doesn't make you look any less of a wanker than if it was the other way round.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone somewhere was being stopped from doing something as a result of the over-zealous application of H&S legislation. If this is indeed the case, then it will be just another case of political correctness gone mad.

I wonder if we could use your pages to tell the world how shite Kev Gilbert is at pool?

I don't know why scientists make sue a fuss about splitting the atom. Atoms are tiny. Splitting a big fack off rock the size of a house would be much more impressive.

TOP TIPS

Brides to be. Convince your beau that he is in for a lifetime of A1 banging by sucking his cock whilst wearing suspenders and a basque. You can then always slip into something more comfortable such as thick tights, vests and pyjamas after the honeymoon.

Pretend to be an E4 programme planner by buying the entire DVD boxset of Friends and playing discs at random.

GIRLFRIENDS. Increase your chances of getting the fairytale wedding you've always dreamed of by pretending to share your partners love of frequent, adventurous sexual activity. A week or so after the wedding, you can safely revert back to your prudish, uninterested self again while you pore over photos and videos of the big day.

ALDI. Having tried your "deep filled" mince pies, I think the word you were looking for was "air filled".

STUDENTS. Avoid spending a chunk of your student loan on expensive "out of bed look" hair gels by simply getting out of bed.

ELECTRICIY companies. Please ensure that following a power cut the supply is restored at precisely 12:00 so I don't have to reset the clock on my microwave.

In Private Eye:

Eye reader Jason Price was baffled when 02 wrote to him to explain that - despite being a phone company - it was "unable to provide you with any phone number to make a complaint".

But apparently he wasn't nearly as baffled as the people at O2 customer services themselves, who appear to have become confused as to what business they're in, concluding their emails "We appreciate and value your business with us. Have a happy stay".

lol

OK, saw this in the "Orange" phone thread, so assume O2 are a phone co.

Seems weird that they don't have a service call number.

As I said in the other thread, the telecommunications ombudsman is the place to complain.

In UK, here

In Aus, here

tried to find a link for Japan, but seems there's no-one to complain to there (except for the provider).

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
In Private Eye:

Eye reader Jason Price was baffled when 02 wrote to him to explain that - despite being a phone company - it was "unable to provide you with any phone number to make a complaint".

But apparently he wasn't nearly as baffled as the people at O2 customer services themselves, who appear to have become confused as to what business they're in, concluding their emails "We appreciate and value your business with us. Have a happy stay".

lol

lol