• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I recently watched Nigella Lawson cooking a turkey and she managed to slip the following into the dialogue; Slippery, rub all over, moist, plumptious beauties, lubricate, wet, insert and penetrate. I

I have wondered for a long time whether dogs and cats ever wonder why their two-legged owners don't fall over.     /end

• 1 month later...

Yey, Viz arrived today.

Finbarr Saunders, Buster Gonad, Fat Slags, Roger Mellie, Johnny Fartpants, Billy The Fish, Johnny Irrelevant, Pathetic Sharks..... they're all there!

I'll be sure to post some highlights.

groovy

FOOTBALLERS. Pass the ball slowly amongst your defenders and goalkeeper during extra time and then moan about the 'insane lottery' of a penalty shootout.

HAIRDRESSERS. Break even during the recession by not cutting your customers hair so short. They'll be back for another chop in no time and you can charge them again.

BREAST MEN. When shopping in the supermarket, miss out the first aisle so that you are going against the flow.

ARSE MEN. Follow the usual route.

PEOPLE of normal height and build. Lose about 6 stone before taking a Virgin transatlantic flight. Not only will you fit into the seat, you might even find it comfortable.

AMAZON.CO.UK. If someone purchases an exercise bike from your website, don't bother sending them endless emails recommending further exercise bikes. They tend not to be things you buy on a regular basis.

I am a football referee and last Sunday morning I was called "a wanker" by a player in the under 15s team. Rather than get annoyed, I allowed myself a smile. The irony of being called a wanker by a 14 year old boy was not lost on me.

Having visited Wales for the first time last week, I was extremely concerned by the amount of illegible graffiti on all of the road signs. Although I do have to admit, it was very professionally done.

Do any of your readers know if spoon-bender Uri Geller was a friend of Michael Jackson? If he was, he never seems to mention the fact.

There's no place like home, they say. Nonsense. All the houses on my estate look exactly the same.

How come actor Sean Bean gets to pronounce his name the way he does? If he was going to be consistent, he's either have to pronounce it "Shorn Born" or "Seen Been". Instead he just picks and chooses. That's the last time I watch Sharpe.

They say the best things in life are free. But I would happily pay 25 quidto see Noel Edmunds being mauled by a tiger.

Could I make an appeal to local councils? When putting down speed bumps, could you put another one 10 feet further along so we have something to land on, please?

Most successful rock stars spend their millions on fancy cars, fancy houses and drugs. But not Geordie songsmoth Sting. For in 2004, the former Police frontman announced that he had sunk all his record royalties into developing the first tantric sex-powdered helicopter. In a demonstration before the world's press, Sting and his wife Trudi Styler climbed into the cockpit of the high-tech craft and started having sex. Carbon fibre cranks attached to the singer's buttocks and running through a revolutionary low friction gearbox to titanium rotors quickly got the machine airborne. Using ancient tantric sex techniques to delay orgasm, the tawt was able to keep his aircraft in flight for five hours. However, disaster struck when Styer unexpectadly tickled her hubby's nuts causing him to go off. The machine lost all power and plummeted 300 feet into the crowd below when it exploded in a giant ball of flame, killing 58 and maiming hundreds more. Fortunately, Sting escaped with just minor bruising and a scorched bell-end.

Quote:
How come actor Sean Bean gets to pronounce his name the way he does? If he was going to be consistent, he's either have to pronounce it "Shorn Born" or "Seen Been". Instead he just picks and chooses. That's the last time I watch Sharpe.

My exact thoughts. He always plays the villain
Originally Posted By: samandfee
Oh i and before i leave i would like to say... a big thank you to all the people who stand on motorway and freeway slip roads in all kinds of weather, holding up big pieces of card board telling me where i am going.

lol
Dont ya love that!
Mighty considerate of them.

I spesh love it when they stick up their thumbs to say what ace driving you're doing. Sometimes I'm so overwhelmed that I stop about 50 metres down the road just to see them run after me in appreciation as I accelerate to get on my way.