• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I recently watched Nigella Lawson cooking a turkey and she managed to slip the following into the dialogue; Slippery, rub all over, moist, plumptious beauties, lubricate, wet, insert and penetrate. I

I have wondered for a long time whether dogs and cats ever wonder why their two-legged owners don't fall over.     /end

HUSBANDS. Get your wife to swallow your spunk by simply wanking into the milk before making her a cup of tea.

GAMBLERS. Convince fellow punters that you have some inside knowledge by simply cheering every race winner and then counting a wad of cash in your pocket.

THINKING of waterfalls and fountains is well known to help one urinate. Similarly, thinking of landslides and lorries unloading soil can help even the most constipated person clear their bowels.

DRIVERS. When the salesgirl in your local petrol station holds your banknote up to the light, simply wink at her, laughingly telling her "the ink's still wet!" Trust me, she won't have heard this one before, and you might even get a shag.

DON'T THROW away old socks. They can be used to protect cucumbers, marrows and aubergines from early frosts.

RECREATE the smell of farts by opening a pack of Iceland's diced chicken.

• 2 weeks later...

when on a longish flight, drink as many beers as your bladder can take before going to the toilet. That way, after you've peed, you can see the volume that your bladder can hold before flushing and seeing how fast 5 pints can get sucked out.

• 4 weeks later...

One more

SINGLE MEN: Convince people you have a girlfriend by standing outside Topshop with bags of shopping, looking at your watch and occasionally glancing inside.

this wait is unbearable. I went looking for some:

BONO. TAKE the piss by spending thousands of pounds on pink tinted sunglasses then ask the working class to give to charity.

Ryan P, e-mail

CINEMA BUILDERS. Don't bother installing a front row of seats, nobody ever uses them. Simply start with the second row.

Dave Stuttard, Warrington

BUS DRIVERS. If you see an attractive woman with a low cut top at the bus stop, accelerate and come to a halt 50 feet past the stop. You will then have a great view in your nearside mirror as she runs towards you. Finally, accidentally drop her change for a second look.

A. Driver, Bolton

BANGING two pistachio nutshells together gives the impression that a very small horse is approaching.

Nigel Austin, e-mai

MAKE YOUR postman's day by opening the door as he comes up the path and saying “If there are any bills you can take them back. Ha! Ha! Ha!â€

Stu Perry (Postman), Isle of Man