Yes he used to be well-known in the city before Dead or Alive, walking round like that (the 80s huge hair look). He was never one to shy away from people looking. Of course, 'that' looks tame compared to what he has become.

I think I bought a Smiths 12" in Probe, served by scary Pete.

Probe was a pretty good record shop actually.

Record shops. Remember them!?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Quote:
DAVID Beckham has angrily denied claims he slept with a prostitute insisting he could only ever be unfaithful to his wife with a contractually branded tart.

The England superstar has been hit by accusations he enjoyed a triangulated romp in a New York hotel without the consent of Adidas, Motorola or David Beckham by Giorgio Armani.

Beckham has now launched a legal action against a US magazine, insisting he has never entered into a sexual intercourse arrangement with any woman other than his officially sponsored wife.

A source close to the 35 year-old LA Galaxy marketing strategy said: "I just can't see David having sex with a prostitute, because the prostitute would have to pay him for endorsing her vulva.

"And even then there would have to lengthy consultations with his management team about which holes were used, a watertight penetration contract and Adidas would insist on having lots of complex insurance policies in case he falls off half way through and does his cruciate ligament again.

"And of course there would also have to be a five year global copyright agreement covering any grainy, CCTV images of his naked, heaving buttocks."

The source added: "I can see him doing a TV ad for Adidas where he's at a trendy sex party with lots of other celebrities in a Manhattan loft.

"And I'm sure he would do something with Motorola if they ever get round to releasing their 4G bluetooth prostitute.

"But it would be very tasteful. All black and white and shimmering thighs with a slogan like 'Intercourse. Everywhere."

Interac has gone tits up apparently.

link-a-me-do

Quote:
緊急事態ï¼ã€Œã‚¤ãƒ³ã‚¿ãƒ©ãƒƒã‚¯ç¤¾ï¼™æœˆæœ«è§£æ•£ã€ã®å®˜å ±å…¬å‘Šã€8月24日付】を公表ã—ã¾ã™ã€‚ï¼çªç„¶ã®ä¼šç¤¾è§£æ•£ã§ã€å„教委ã¨ã®ï¼¡ï¼¬ï¼´å¥‘ç´„ã‚„ã€è¬›å¸«é›‡ç”¨å¥‘ç´„ã®ç¶™ç¶šã¯ã§ãã‚‹ã®ã‹ï¼Ÿï¼ã€€

å„地ã®æ•™è‚²å§”員会ã«ã€å¤–国人ALT講師を派é£ã€å½è£…委託】ã—ã¦ããŸãˆ±ã‚¤ãƒ³ã‚¿ãƒ©ãƒƒã‚¯ç¤¾ãŒã€9月末ã§ä¼šç¤¾è§£æ•£ã¨ãªã‚Šã€ãã®å…¬å¼ç™ºè¡¨ãŒã€å®˜å ±5382å·ã§å…¬å‘Šã•ã‚Œã¾ã—ãŸã€‚会社ã¯ä½•æ•…ã‹ã€ã“ã®äº‹å®Ÿã‚’ã€ã‚¯ãƒ©ã‚¤ã‚¢ãƒ³ãƒˆã§ã‚る教委やã€è‡ªç¤¾ã®è¬›å¸«ã«ã¯ã€ã»ã¨ã‚“ã©ä¼ãˆã¦ã„ã¾ã›ã‚“ãŒã€ä¼šç¤¾è§£æ•£ãŒï¼¡ï¼¬ï¼´å¥‘ç´„ä¸å±¥è¡Œã«ãªã£ãŸå ´åˆã€æŽˆæ¥­ã‚„雇用ã¸ã®å½±éŸ¿ãŒã€ã‚ã¾ã‚Šã«å¤§ãã„ãŸã‚ã€ã‚¼ãƒãƒ©ãƒ«ãƒ¦ãƒ‹ã‚ªãƒ³ã¯ã€ã“ã®å®˜å ±ã®å­˜åœ¨ã‚’公表ã—ã¾ã™ã€‚色々ãªå™‚や憶測もæµã‚Œã¦ã„ã¾ã™ãŒã€ã“ã“ã§ã¯ã€åˆ†æžã‚„æ„見ãªã©ã¯å·®æŽ§ãˆã€ä¼šç¤¾è‡ªã‚‰ãŒè¡Œãªã£ãŸæ‰‹ç¶šãã§ã‚る「官報ã¨ç™»è¨˜ã€ãã—ã¦ã€æœ¬ç¤¾ã®ã‚¼ãƒãƒ©ãƒ«ãƒ¦ãƒ‹ã‚ªãƒ³ã¸ã®å›žç­”ã€ã¨ã„ã†ç¢ºå®Ÿãªäº‹å®Ÿã®ç´¹ä»‹ã®ã¿ã«é™å®šã—ã¦ãŠä¼ãˆã—ã¾ã™ã€‚

ï¼ã‚¤ãƒ³ã‚¿ãƒ©ãƒƒã‚¯è§£æ•£ã€Œå®˜å ±å…¬å‘Šã€ã®è¦ç´„ï¼

「インタラック社ã¨ã‚»ãƒ«ãƒãƒ¼ãƒˆç¤¾ã¯ã€(有)アルフェスã€å–締役ジョシュãƒãƒ¼ã‚¿ãƒ¼æ°ã€‘ã¨åˆä½µã—ãŸã†ãˆã§ã€10月1æ—¥ã«ã™ã¹ã¦ä¼šç¤¾è§£æ•£ã™ã‚‹ã€‚åŒã˜ã‚¸ãƒ§ã‚·ãƒ¥ãƒãƒ¼ã‚¿ãƒ¼æ°ãŒä»£è¡¨å–締役をã—ã¦ã„る「㈱AP18ã€ãŒã€æ¨©åˆ©ç¾©å‹™ã‚’承継ã™ã‚‹ã€‚ç•°è­°ã‚る債権者ã¯1ã‹æœˆä»¥å†…ã«ç”³å‡ºã‚’ã€ã€€

ã€ãƒ¦ãƒ‹ã‚ªãƒ³ã¯ã€åŒç¤¾ã®æœªæ‰•æ®‹æ¥­ãƒ»ç¤¾ä¼šä¿é™ºéžåŠ å…¥ãƒ»å½è£…委託ã®è¢«å®³è€…ï¼å‚µæ¨©è€…ã¨ã—ã¦ã€ï¼™æœˆ1æ—¥ã«ç•°è­°ç”³ç«‹æ¸ˆã€‘

セルãƒãƒ¼ãƒˆå‡ºç‰ˆã‚‚会社解散ã—ã€ï¼¡ï¼°19社ã€18ã§ã¯ãªã„】ãŒæ‰¿ç¶™ã—ã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚

ï¼ã‚¤ãƒ³ã‚¿ãƒ©ãƒƒã‚¯ã‹ã‚‰ã‚¼ãƒãƒ©ãƒ«ãƒ¦ãƒ‹ã‚ªãƒ³ã¸ã®å›£äº¤ã§ã®èª¬æ˜Žï¼

*「今回ã®ä¼šç¤¾è§£æ•£ã¯ã€ŽæŠ•è³‡ãƒ•ã‚¡ãƒ³ãƒ‰ãŒã‚¤ãƒ³ã‚¿ãƒ©ãƒƒã‚¯ã‚’è²·ã†ã€ã“ã¨ã§èµ·ããŸã€

*「10月ã«æ‰¿ç¶™ã™ã‚‹ãˆ±ï¼¡ï¼°18社ãŒã€æ”¹ã‚ã¦ã€ä¼šç¤¾ã®è¨­ç«‹ãªã©ã‚’ã™ã‚‹å¯èƒ½æ€§ã‚‚ã‚ã‚‹ã¨èžã„ã¦ã„ã‚‹ã€ã€‚

*「大阪府労åƒå§”員会ã‹ã‚‰ã®ã€Žã‚¼ãƒãƒ©ãƒ«ãƒ¦ãƒ‹ã‚ªãƒ³ã¸ã®åŠ´çµ„法é•åã®è¬ç½ªæ–‡æ出命令をã€ã¾ã å±¥è¡Œã—ã¦ã„ãªã„ã€ã€€ã€€ä»¶ã«ã¤ã„ã¦ã¯ã€è§£æ•£å‰ã§ã‚ã£ã¦ã‚‚è¬ç½ªæ‹’å¦ã‚’通ã—ã€ä»¥å¾Œã®ä¿‚争ã¯ã€ï¼¡ï¼°18社ã«æ‰¿ç¶™ã—ã¦ã‚‚らã†ã€

ï¼>>「AP18ã€ç¤¾ã£ã¦ã€ã©ã‚“ãªãƒ•ã‚¡ãƒ³ãƒ‰ä¼šç¤¾ï¼Ÿï¼

全国ã‹ã‚‰ãƒ¦ãƒ‹ã‚ªãƒ³ã«å¯„ã›ã‚‰ã‚Œã¦ã„る報告ã«ã‚ˆã‚‹ã¨ã€ï¼¡ï¼°ã¯ã€ã€ŒAdvantage Partnetsã€ã®ç•¥ã‚‰ã—ãã€

投資ã®å›žåŽã‚„会社解散ãªã©ã®ã‚¿ã‚¤ãƒŸãƒ³ã‚°ã§ã€ï¼¡ï¼°ã®å¾Œã«æ•°å­—を並ã¹ã‚‹å­ä¼šç¤¾ã‚’多数作ã£ã¦ã„るよã†ã§ã™ã€‚

9月10日付ã®å®˜å ±ã«ã¯ã€ï¼¡ï¼°20社ã®è§£æ•£å…¬å‘ŠãŒæŽ²è¼‰ã•ã‚Œã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚牛角やレックス関連ã§ã€ã€Œã‚¢ãƒ‰ãƒãƒ³ãƒ†ãƒ¼ã€€ã‚¸ãƒ‘ートナーズã«ã‚ˆã‚‹ä¸å…¬æ­£ãªï¼´ï¼¯ï¼¢ã¨æˆ¦ã†æ ªä¸»ã®ä¼šã€ã¨ã„ã†è¢«å®³è€…ã®ä¼šã‚‚çµæˆã•ã‚Œã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚

ï¼ã“ã‚Œã¾ã§ã€ã‚¤ãƒ³ã‚¿ãƒ©ãƒƒã‚¯ã«è½æœ­ã•ã›ã€å¹´é–“契約ã—ã¦ããŸã€å…¨å›½å„地ã®æ•™è‚²å§”員会ã¨ã—ã¦ï¼ã€

◎10月1日以é™ã®ï¼¡ï¼¬ï¼´å¥‘ç´„ã®å±¥è¡Œã®ã€æ³•çš„根拠ã¨ä¿è¨¼ã¯ã‚ã‚‹ã®ã‹ï¼Ÿ

◎インタラック社解散後ã®ã€ï¼¡ï¼°18社や新会社ã®ã€ï¼¡ï¼¬ï¼´å¥‘約承継ã®æ¨©åˆ©ãƒ»ç¾©å‹™ã¯æ¶ˆå¤±ã™ã‚‹ã®ã‹ï¼Ÿ

◎年間契約中ã®ä¸€æ–¹çš„解散ã¯ã€æ³•å¾‹ä¸Šã€ã‚¤ãƒ³ã‚¿ãƒ©ãƒƒã‚¯ã®ã€Œï¼¡ï¼¬ï¼´å¥‘約解除・ä¸å±¥è¡Œã€ã«ãªã‚‰ãªã„ã®ã‹ï¼Ÿã€‚

◎教委å´ãŒ10月以é™ã‚‚ã€å†å…¥æœ­ã®æ‰‹ç¶šããªã—ã«ã€æŽˆæ¥­ã‚’継続ã—ãŸå ´åˆã¯ã€ã€Œé–¢ä¿‚ã®ãªã„会社ã¸ã®ä¸¸æŠ•ã’ã€ã¨ãªã‚Šã€

法é•åã¨ãªã‚‰ãªã„ã®ã‹ï¼Ÿã€‚

◎インタラックã®è¬›å¸«é›‡ç”¨å¥‘ç´„ã‚„ã€æ´¾é£å…ƒã®å…許も失効ã¨ãªã‚‹æã‚ŒãŒãªã„ã®ã‹ï¼Ÿã€€

以上ã€å…¥æœ­ã‚„契約ã®åŠ¹åŠ›ãªã©ã‚’ã€æ³•å¾‹ã®å°‚門家ãŒåˆ†æžã‚’急ã„ã§ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚

No they've not (I bloody well hope not!) I can't read the post but what it might be is that they have changed their name. Selnate Group (Interac's parent company) has re-shuffled their various constituent companies and re-branded them as something else.......I smell tax dodge!!

Essentially company is being dissolved as of 1st October - company called Advantage Partners is taking over the ALT dispatch company, and the book company - essentially an asset stripping company from what little information can be found on the net.

What it means for the teachers? Who knows!

Perhaps some of them will get direct hire from the BoE - instead of the basic 250,000 salary, actually getting more of the 360,000 that the BoE supposedly pay. Or will another ALT dispatch jump in?!

The thing is though Rob, that actually a lot of people employed by what they think is "Interac" is actually "Maxceed". They are one and the same, if you were to go to the Yokohama office of either company you will find the front doors actually lead into the same office from opposit sides of the corridor. We were sent an email about a name change and rebranding of some of the company and as far as I'm aware this is what it amounts to. The "Interac" brand is perhaps "bankrupt" but I THINK the ALT's will have been re-housed under Maxceed or another of the Selnate names. VERY murky and dodgy but I don7t think it spells the end of the ALT's employed by them

Here's a good one

Quote:
A professor who got off his train one stop before the destination on his ticket was ordered to pay a £155 penalty to leave the station.

Martyn Evans was told he would be fined for disembarking at Darlington, near his home, rather than waiting until Durham, where he works at the university’s philosophy department.

The state-run East Coast train company said ticketing regulations meant he could get off only at the stop he had paid for – and nowhere else.