• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

NASCAR Struggling To Recover From Yet Another Injury-Free Season

SEPTEMBER 15, 2010 | ISSUE 46•36

LOUDON, NH—As they prepare to begin the Chase for the Cup with the Sylvania 300, top NASCAR executives are worried about the financial impact another season free of horrible injuries could have on the sport. "Every day a car doesn't flip over or a driver isn't set on fire, NASCAR loses money," chief marketing officer Steve Phelps said Monday, adding that the main reason fans say the sport hasn't been the same since Dale Earnhardt, Sr. died in the 2001 Daytona 500 is because no one has been killed or maimed in that time. "Of course, we hate to see anyone get hurt, but then again, we have to put the needs of the fans first." In related developments, NASCAR officials are expected to announce changes to the Car of Tomorrow that include eliminating seat belts, a top speed of 300 miles per hour, and special design features that make you look like a girl if you wear a helmet while driving.

A GIRL has cancelled her 15th birthday party ・after more than 21,000 people replied to the invite on Facebook.

Rebecca Javeleau, who set up a group publicising the bash, mistakenly included her phone number and address on the page.

Police have since stepped up patrols in the area amid fears crowds of strangers could turn up at her dad's tiny flat in Harpenden, Hertfordshire.

lol

Pete Burns, Dead of Alive. Transforming into something.... non human.

He always was a character in Liverpool, used to work at Probe Records near Mathew St. before DorA got their hit.

Just take a look at him now

article-1313593-0B439B7F000005DC-259_468

Originally Posted By: scouser
Pete Burns, Dead of Alive. Transforming into something.... non human.
He always was a character in Liverpool, used to work at Probe Records near Mathew St. before DorA got their hit.
Just take a look at him now

article-1313593-0B439B7F000005DC-259_468

Huh?? That's a HE? Coulda fooled me! Not even sure it's actually human.

I used to love Dead or Alive and had a poster of this git on my bedroom wall when I was a teen. I had to go all Google-fu yesterday I found that picture so far from the reality I remembered.

What a sad sad cry for help that man has made.

He must be so insecure.

And so unhappy with who he is.

It's unreal that people feel THAT bad they would do THAT to themselves.