• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

A road tunnel in Norway has been closed - by a lorry-load of burning cheese.

About 27 tonnes of caramelised brown goat cheese - a delicacy known as Brunost - caught light as it was being driven through the Brattli Tunnel at Tysfjord, northern Norway, last week.

The fire raged for five days and smouldering toxic gases were slowing the recovery operation, officials said.

The tunnel - which is said to be badly damaged - is likely to remain closed for several weeks, they added.

"We can't go in until it's safe," geologist Viggo Aronsen told Norwegian broadcaster NRK.

A Liberal senator, Chris Back, has told the Senate that some foetuses miscarry because they understand they may not survive in post-foetal life. While debating a bill to remove Medicare funding for abortions carried out purely on the basis of gender selection

The Liberal Party in Australia. Redefining stupid.

Nah it's coalition politicians. Fvcking up Australia one day at a time.

Here's another one from these idiots

One of Prime Minister Tony Abbott's MPs has lashed green groups, including Greenpeace, as "terrorists" and in a bizarre speech to Parliament has declared radical green groups as the greatest terror threat

People actually vote for these imbeciles. It's so embarrassing to be Australian these days.

Nah it's coalition politicians. Fvcking up Australia one day at a time.

Here's another one from these idiots

One of Prime Minister Tony Abbott's MPs has lashed green groups, including Greenpeace, as "terrorists" and in a bizarre speech to Parliament has declared radical green groups as the greatest terror threat

People actually vote for these imbeciles. It's so embarrassing to be Australian these days.

To be fair GN, I don't think any of our countries representatives are shining lights....and yet they were voted in by the people. :(

To be fair GN, I don't think any of our countries representatives are shining lights....and yet they were voted in by the people. :(

Mate you should have a look at what's going on in Australia at the moment. I knew this conservative government was going to be bad but I don't think any of us were quite prepared for just how bad.

Hey, I hope someone can help out.

Did George Clooney get married recently?

I'm having real difficulty finding any information about it at all, even on the main 'serious' news websites.

:(