• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Is Flash Forward any good?

I often watch these at the moment

Supernatural

Lost

Law & Order

Criminal Mind

Don't mind if I miss them though lol

I tape all of these and then watch them at night or when I am doing household chores.

Fringe (Fox)

Glee (Fox)

Supernatural (CW)

The Mentalist (CBS)

New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS)

V (ABC)

FlashForward (ABC)

Totally addicted to

Men in Trees

Top Gear

Louis Theourdeux Weird Weekends

Don't Tell My Mother ....

i think Flash Forward is reasonagbly good, but frustrating at the same time because some episodes seem to create more questions than answer them

I'm bothered now that if it isnt renewed, I'll get left hanging without a conclusion to the story.

snow huntress, not sure if yr aware, but men in trees is now been shown on sunday afternoons around 2pm

Sounds like Lost with the creating more questions than answered!

Californication has started now in Japan. Seen the first 2 episodes - - interesting!

Originally Posted By: gareth_oau
i think Flash Forward is reasonagbly good, but frustrating at the same time because some episodes seem to create more questions than answer them

I'm bothered now that if it isnt renewed, I'll get left hanging without a conclusion to the story.

snow huntress, not sure if yr aware, but men in trees is now been shown on sunday afternoons around 2pm

OH YEAH I have been hanging for it to start again Saturday's at 8.30pm on W Pay TV. LOVE IT!!! Thanks G smile
Quote:
Carla Bruni, France's first lady, kept a senior head of state waiting while she had sex with her husband Nicolas Sarkozy, a new book claims.
The steamy revelation, passed on by the 42-year-old former supermodel to Michelle Obama, has led to speculation that the dignitary in question may even have been the Queen.
The Sarkozys spent a night at Windsor Castle a few weeks after their marriage two years ago on an official trip to the UK."

Absolutely outrageous!!!!

grandpa
Quote:
Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) was ordered to pay out almost £19,000 today after a cockroach was found eating a chip in one of the busiest branches in Britain.

Well, chips are delicious.
Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
They only give you about 7 as well.

haha yeah and they are always like the crappy bits that are left over at the bottom of said ASDA Cheapo frozen chips