Originally Posted By: thursday
TV Shows. The bread and butter of networks and advertising. Some you may have heard of, some you may be watching, but some must come to an end.

RENEWED

30 Rock (NBC)
90210 (CW)
The Amazing Race (CBS)
American Dad (Fox)
America's Next Top Model (CW)
The Big Bang Theory (CBS)
Bones (Fox)
Brothers & Sisters (ABC)
Castle (ABC)
The Cleveland Show (Fox)
Community (NBC)
Cougar Town (ABC)
Family Guy (Fox)
Friday Night Lights (NBC)
Fringe (Fox)
Glee (Fox)
Gossip Girl (CW)
The Good Wife (CBS)
How I Met Your Mother (CBS)
The Middle (ABC)
Modern Family (ABC)
NCIS: Los Angeles (CBS)
The Office (NBC)
Parenthood (NBC)
Parks and Recreation (NBC)
The Simpsons (Fox)
Smallville (CW)
Supernatural (CW)
Survivor (CBS)
Two and a Half Men (CBS)
The Vampire Diaries (CW)

LOOKING GOOD

Accidentally on Purpose (CBS)
American Idol (Fox)
The Bachelor (ABC)
The Biggest Loser (NBC)
Celebrity Apprentice (NBC)
Chuck (NBC)
Criminal Minds (CBS)
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (CBS)
CSI: Miami (CBS)
CSI: NY (CBS)
Dancing with the Stars (ABC)
Desperate Housewives (ABC)
Gary Unmarried (CBS)
Ghost Whisperer (CBS)
Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
House (Fox)
Human Target (Fox)
Law & Order (NBC)
Law & Order: SVU (NBC)
Lie to Me (Fox)
Medium (CBS)
The Mentalist (CBS)
NCIS (CBS)
New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS)
One Tree Hill (CW)
Private Practice (ABC)
Rules of Engagement (CBS)
V (ABC)

NOT LOOKING SO GOOD

Better Off Ted (ABC)
Cold Case (CBS)
The Deep End (ABC)
FlashForward (ABC)
The Forgotten (ABC)
Heroes (NBC)
Life Unexpected (CW)
Melrose Place (CW)
Mercy (NBC)
Miami Medical (CBS)
Numb3rs (CBS)
Trauma (NBC)

CANCELED/ENDING

24 (Fox)
The Beautiful Life: TBL (CW)
Brothers (Fox)
Dollhouse (Fox)
Eastwick (ABC)
Hank (ABC)
Lost (ABC)
Past Life (Fox)
Scrubs (ABC)
Sons of Tucson (Fox)
Three Rivers (CBS)
'Til Death (Fox)
Ugly Betty (ABC)

NBC Cancels Heroes without a Finale.

After four seasons on NBC, Heroes has been canceled, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The super-series averaged less than 5 million viewers in its latest season. The network had considered giving the Tim Kring-produced drama a few more episodes to wrap up storylines, but the cost of the show and NBC's expanding fall slate led to Heroes' cancelation.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Quote:
'Drinking' neat vodka through your EYE for a quick buzz? It sounds insane, but countless young people are risking their sight in this new craze

'Vodka eyeballing', as it is known in student circles, is the latest drinking craze to sweep through Britain's universities.
Those who do it claim that it induces feelings of drunkenness at break-neck speeds, providing an instant high.

article-1278583-099617BE000005DC-456_468

I reckon they are just pissed and 'missing' their nose mouth.
Originally Posted By: thursday
Originally Posted By: JA
Does that (and the previous post) actually make sense to anyone?

what is there not to understand? Fergie goes both ways, which is a double bonus if you like.

Who TF are you talking about, is what's not to understand.

I have heard of the "Fergie" broad - used to be married to one of the irrelevant royals, didn't she? NFI who the other slapper is, but!
Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
Quote:
'Drinking' neat vodka through your EYE for a quick buzz? It sounds insane, but countless young people are risking their sight in this new craze

'Vodka eyeballing', as it is known in student circles, is the latest drinking craze to sweep through Britain's universities.
Those who do it claim that it induces feelings of drunkenness at break-neck speeds, providing an instant high.

article-1278583-099617BE000005DC-456_468

I reckon they are just pissed and 'missing' their nose mouth.

seen that before......when I was at Uni...its nothing new.

Drinking through your eyeball....WTF!!

JA...we know what he means...and it is quite smirk inducing.

Fergie sings with the rock group Black Eyed Pea's - she is not a Royal who endorses weight watchers... I like the 'new' Fergie much better than the old toe sucking version.

Quote:
Japan has hosted the world's first wedding to be conducted by a robot.

The automated creature, known as the I-Fairy, oversaw the wedding of Tomohiro Shibata and Satoko Inoue in the capital, Tokyo.

The couple decided to use the robot as they are both connected with Japan's thriving robotics industry.

Since robots had brought them together in the first place, they said, having one officiate at their wedding was a natural choice.

During the ceremony, I-Fairy - which has flashing eyes and plastic pigtails - instructed the groom to lift the bride's veil for the kiss.

The wedding took part in a rooftop restaurant in the Japanese capital.

_47857268_009303886-1.jpg
Quote:
Cauliflower sales slump
Britons have fallen out of love with cauliflower with sales of the the once-popular vegetable plummeting 35 per cent in ten years.

Top news in the Telegraph today. Sell those cauliflower shares!!!

I don't tolerate potato very well - starchy carbs + Mamabear = weight gain ... so I actually use cauliflower instead when doing a stew and mash.

1 head of cauliflower steamed or microwaved until soft and cooked through. Add a dessert spoon of philadelphia cream cheese, sprinkle of sea salt, and hit it with a stab blender. Makes enough to serve our entire family of 6 who often have to suffer through my food issues ;-)

Quote:
A grandmother aged 95 was threatened with prosecution after putting a plastic butter tub in the wrong recycling bag.
Relatives of the woman say she was left horrified by the 'scary' legal notice, which they claim could have triggered a heart attack.
Her granddaughter, Karen Walters, 42, said: 'It is scary and ridiculous - she is a really law-abiding citizen. If she had seen the warning, she would have had a heart attack.

Ridiculous as the story is, typical Daily Mail, ramping the shock factor up as much as possible.