• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Rising rates of obesity among young Americans could undermine the future of the US military, two retired generals have warned.

More than a quarter of young Americans are now too fat to fight, they said.

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
Especially when they generally have crap bods.

I think the point is that the majority of us are NOT 18-25 yr old supermodels that walk around with that 'just been airbrushed' look about us...
Not that I find this kind of pic particularly appealing....
But our expectations are kind of unrealistic.

nah.. I find it distateful because of the crap bods. If the bods were all female and were like, for instance, Britney before the babies, then it would certainly be more like a piece of art.

Supermodels are like stick insects. Very very distasteful bones wrapped in skin.

No GG..

the point being that people of all shapes and sizes and ages do these photo's as a statement on 'normal'.

I sure as heck wouldn't be getting my kit off though! grandpa

Leave that for the young, in shape hotties! wink

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
No GG..
the point being that people of all shapes and sizes and ages do these photo's as a statement on 'normal'.

But isn't it funny how there's more flab and uglyness than prettiness at these things. Is that normal? Seems skewed towards crap bods to me.

I say this realising that not everyone has a bod like me of course. wink

I think that is just the point GG.

There are more old chubby bods in the world than there are spectacular hot bod's - especially when the majority are only hot for a short window in their lifetimes! (And even a lot of the hot bods have been airbrushed!)

I think if you saw this same group of people dressed well, they may not strike you as being so disproportionately flabby and ugly ... some well selected clothing - a decent bra to give those aged boobies the anti gravity lift they so require etc can make a WORLD of difference.